Making Love

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong held Eunmi closer to him and nipped at her bottom lip. He didn't wait for Eunmi to respond and slid his tongue into after causing her to gasp with a light bite.

He roamed the entire cavern, tasting and playing with her tongue. His hands clutched tightly at her back and he pushed her into her house, shutting the door behind him with his leg.

He pressed her against the wall and broke off the kiss, panting.

"You have no idea how many times I've had to control my desires since your step 2 or 3." he muttered.

Eunmi's eyes widened. "THAT LONG? When I still looked like an ahjuma?"

Jaejoong chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Yes that long. I've been aroused by this stupid Alien Ahjuma for too many times, but I've held back because I love you too much to do something you're not ready for. But babe.. I don't think I can hold back anymore tonight."

"Joongie.." Eunmi gasped.

"I love you babe." Jaejoong traced kissed round her forehead. "Please?"

Eunmi nodded her head slowly. Jaejoong smiled brightly and picked her up bridal style, running towards her bedroom.



Jaejoong woke ups first and gazed at Eunmi who was still sound asleep against his chest. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and watched fondly as she slept.

Eunmi stirred and opened, slightly drooling. Jaejoong chuckled and closed , hugging her closer.

Eunmi rubbed her eyes tiredly and blinked. "You're awake babe?" Jaejoong smiled.

Eunmi stared at him through half lidded eyes, her brain not processing anything he said. "Mmmmmhhhhff." she mumbled and closed her eyes again.

Jaejoong chuckled and pecked her forehead. *Saranghae Alien Ahjuma.*



Eunmi woke up (as in fully awake) moments after and found Jaejoong who was propping his head up with his elbows; gazing affectionately back at her.

He was already fully dressed and looking and smelling fresh. "You really awake now babe?" he teased.

Eunmi blinked, suddenly aware that she was still beneath the covers. *KKKYYYYAAAHHH IM NOT A V-WORD ANYMORE!*

Jaejoong chuckled and sat up, pulling Eunmi onto his lap. Eunmi tugged at the blankets furiously, covering up herself.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Why are you so shy babe? I saw everything when we made love last night." he teased.

Eunmi reddened and hid her face with the blankets. Jaejoong yanked them away and kissed her nose. "You know.. It's Kim Jaejoong's first time making love." he said honestly.

Eunmi raised her brows and puffed her cheeks. "Liar! Everyone knows that's a lie!" she pouted.

Jaejoong circled his arms round her waist. "No. It's true. I've only had before but not making love. This is the first time I've made love with someone I really love." he searched her eyes.

Eunmi blushed. She panicked and scrambled off Jaejoong's lap, grabbing at the blankets tightly.

She ran towards the bathroom and SURPRISE SURPRISE~~~

She tripped on the long cloth of the blanket and fell on her .

"OWWIEEE!!" she yelled.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he rushed to her side. "Careful babe! You're still sore!" he chided.

He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the toilet. He placed her by the bathtub and pecked her lips. "See you later babe." he smiled.

Eunmi blushed as she watched his back. *OMG WE MADE LOVE!*

 

 

 

HIHIHI!

I didn't actually want to make them DO IT yet but this is a gift for you readers?

HOHOHO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

THIS FIC GOT FEATURED!!!

*gasps*

Thank you so much. This is a gift from my readers.

I will work harder to bring better fics and better stories!

THANK YOU!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le2uwxzn8s1qcl8qx.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lngnupHUQ91qgs4t2o1_500.gif

 

check out my other fics too!

I'm working hard huhuhuhu exams...

thank you to all who congratulated me, who posted a comment, who clicked on the subscribe button, and even just let their vision linger on the title of this fic for more than one second.

this is an encouragement to me I really appreciate it.

LOVES,

GODDESS<3