Step 2 Step 3

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi checked her attire in the mirror once again.

What do you expect peeps? It's once again outrageous.

She wore a flowery top with polka dot pants, complete with heavy metal necklaces and thick sturdy boots.
l_7e362148ce6344008ce64865b8cbcd3e.jpg  

0310-girly-fashion-3-de.jpg  

Coil%20necklace%20at%20Express.jpg  

20101126070652!New-Rock-boots.jpg  

She broke her own Outrageous Fashion record. Congratulations Park Eunmi.

She smiled, completely satisfied with what she saw. She whipped out her phone and bit her lip. Hesitating.

*Come on Park Eunmi you must do this.*

She typed in a simple message and sent it.



*BEEP BEEP*

Jaejoong took out his Blackberry and his eyes nearly popped out of his sockets when he saw the contact on the screen.

"Alien Ahjuma?!" he yelped. "She texted me?"

His face lit up in his complete success, and he even punched the air for effect.

"What happened Jaejoong?" Yunho leaned over to peek.

"What?!" Yunho gasped. "Meet me at the Music Room after school?"

Jaejoong smiled in triumph. He smirked and walked off. "Bye guys. I'm gonna make sure I'm in tip top form to meet that alien ahjuma."

...

After school, Jaejoong went to the Music Room eagerly, expecting Eunmi's confession of some sort. To his NOT surprise, she was dressed in this outrageous outfit once again.

"Hey Eunmi." he smiled charmingly. "You wanted to meet me?"

Eunmi nodded stiffly. "I wanted... I wanted... To... I WANTED TO SING A SONG FOR YOU!"

Jaejoong's eyes widened in pleasant surprise. He sang for her to catch her attention and now it's her turn to gain his?

PARK EUNMI STEP TWO: SEDUCE HIM WITH MY SINGING

"Ahem." Eunmi cleared awkwardly. "I'll start now."

Jaejoong nodded and sat comfortably on the chair.

"I'm going to sing f(x)'s Pinocchio." she said.

DDARA DDARA DDA DDA DDA
JJARIT JJARIT ALGODA~~~


At this point, Jaejoong's ears were already reading to burst. Was this even considered singing? It was incessant horrifying screaming!!

One word: traumatizing.

Jaejoong used all his tolerance he could gather to not run away from that scene of terror at once.

Ggunggeumtusongie no kkomjjangmara no

Jogakjogaj ttattatta kkonebogo ttattatta
Mame deulge nol dasi jorihalgoya~~~


And to think Eunmi even tried to dance along with the song. She seemed to be a soldier from a the losing battle, and was waving her hands in defeat.

Her stiffness of her body was amazing. Just like a ninety year old.

Jaejoong cringed every time the DDARA DDARA part came out, because it was the part she would be the most excited and sang the loudest.

He cursed SME for making the pinocchio song repeat the chorus four freaking times.

When it finally ended, he replaced the disgusted expression on his face with one of total admiration.

"That was awesome!" he clapped enthusiastically.

KIM JAEJOONG STEP THREE: COMPLIMENT HER

Eunmi broke into a pleasant smile and bowed. "Thank you." she smiled widely.

*Of course you must thank me!* Jaejoong thought. *You tortured my ears and eyes like criminals in war!*