Jaejoong Step 8: Part 2

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi was working at the ice cream cafe as usual, with scores of guys waiting to catch a glimpse of her. It was much better now, since Mr Jung had just employed a new helper.

"Mi Hye ah," Eunmi called. "I'll go and make ice cream at the back. You tend the shop okay?"

Mi Hye, the new helper nodded. "No problem!"

The male customers all groaned, seeing their goddess like Eunmi retreat to the background. They spat in contempt, seeing that the Mi Hye that was left looked like how Eunmi looked before her makeover.

Eunmi went to the back and started preparing the materials to make strawberry ice cream. Suddenly, a pair of arms s round her waist and hugged her close.

Eunmi panicked and flung he pot in her hands backwards. The pot hit the owner of the hands with a loud "GONG!"

"What the hell Alien Ahjuma?"

Eunmi spun round in surprise. "Omo! Vampire ert? What are you doing here?"

Jaejoong clutched his head that was still spinning from the impact. "I'm here to visit my woman of course! I'm waiting for you so I can send you home later!"

"I'm so sorry!" Eunmi cried out and found an ice pack for Jaejoong. "But you shouldnt sneak up on me like that! I was scared!"

Jaejoong frowned. "You should get used to it when your man hugs you!" a smirk appeared on Jaejoong's face. "Should I hug you more now so you'll get used to it?"

Eunmi turned red and pushed him away. "I have to make strawberry ice cream."

She turned her back on him and began working intently. Jaejoong sat and watched as she began stirring the mixture cafefully. A smile appeared on his face subconsciously.

*She's really cute doing all these. I wonder if she'll look like that if she were my wife?*

Just then, the door burst open and a group of guys poured in. "She's here!" they shrieked in delight.

"You shouldn't be here. This is the place where employees make the ice cream." Eunmi informed them.

The guys came forward. "I know. But we came all the way to see you and all we get is an ahjuma like counter girl?" the leader of the group asked.

"We came to see you so we'll see you." he smirked.

He reached out his hand and blew on his bangs. "Hi I'm Chunji. Wanna be my girl?"

Jaejoong raged and smacked his hand away. He placed a protective arm around Eunmi's shoulder. "She's mine."

Chunji's face fell. "What? That Mr Jung didn't tell me she was taken!"

Chunji gazed at Eunmi who was blushing deep red. "If you want someone other than him." he pointed at Jaejoong. "Come look for me. I'm Chunji from Teentop high."

Jaejoong held her tighter and shot him a glare. "I told you: she's mine."

"Okay I get it!" Chunji shrugged and left with his gang.

Jaejoong glared at them and mumbled angrily. "What the hell if I had known the makeover would make you so popular, I wouldn't have let you become so pretty!"

Eunmi's face lit up. "I'm pretty?"

Jaejoong chuckled. "Have you looked carefully in the mirror? Of course you are!"

Eunmi looked down and bit her lips, not believing. "Anyway, thank you for saving me back there and pretending to be my boyfriend."

"Cause I am?" Jaejoong asked innocently.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks and wrinkled her nose. "No way!"

Jaejoong's face turned stern. "But you are my woman, remember that. Don't get too close to other guys."

Eunmi puffed her cheeks in annoyance. "Whatever. I don't believe what you say."

Jaejoong yanked her close to him. "I'm seriously telling you." he looked down at her, his face not hinting a smile. "Don't get too close to other guys. Don't give them your number. Don't make anymore guy friends."

"Why should I listen to you?" Eunmi pouted. "And who I meet with is my business isn't it?"

*Yeah But I don't like seeing you with other guys.* Jaejoong bit his lips.

"Just listen to me okay?" he pleaded.

Eunmi wrinkled her nose and resumed working.