He/She's the one?!

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong dropped Changmin's phone he was twirling around his fingers in shock.

"Park Eunmi is the Alien like creature I kissed yesterday?" Jaejoong yelped. "She's... She.. She doesn't even belong on mother earth!"

Junsu snickered. "That's why we chose her. Tough challenge for your heavenly sure-succeed list Jaejoong Hyung."

"Yeah good luck man." Yoochun patted Jaejoong's shoulder. "She hasn't had a boyfriend before. She hates all guys except for her nerdy best friend neighbor L.Joe."

"She doesn't know who is SHINee or Beast, or even Snsd." Junsu threw in the last part dreamily.

"And she thinks that G-Dragon is some sort of snake. I heard her the other time." Changmin chimed in.

Jaejoong slapped his forehead. "Oh god guys! Why did you throw me such a horror! This black eye I have here is her work of art!"

"Really?" Junsu squealed and clapped his hands merrily. "Wow she's so cool! I've never seen a girl hit Jaejoong Hyung before!"

"Personally Jaejoong, I think you should just back out of this." Yunho said seriously. "You have no chance of making that ancient looking girl fall for you."

Jaejeoog smirked. "No girl is too tough for Kim Jaejoong. Just watch me."



Eunmi's jaw dropped onto the floor. Literally.

This is perhaps helped by the fact that she sprawled on the floor in shock.

"Kim Jaejoong is the Vampire ert?!" she asked in horror. "He eats humans! What if I get eaten?"

Hyuna rolled her eyes. "Jaejoong Oppa is not a cannibal. Even if he eats humans, I doubt he'll eat you."

Eunmi shook her head. "But he's so awful! Rude, proud, cannibal! Gaaahhhhh!!!"

"You have no taste at all." Hyuna scoffed. "You have no idea how much Jaejoong Oppa is wanted by the whole world's female population."

Eunmi's eyes widened. "The whole world's female population is mad!"

"Look who's talking?" Hyuna scoffed. "Why? You want to back out Park Eunmi?"

Eunmi glared. "No way."



"WWWHHHHAAATTTTTT???!!!" L.Joe yelped.

He clutched Eunmi's hands tightly. "Yah Park Eunmi! Are you insane? We nerds should just disappear in the background! Not attract attention to ourselves!"

Eunmi pouted. "But she was insulting me! I couldn't take it lying down.."

"But look what you got yourself into!" L.Joe shrieked. "A stupid bet to mix with that good for nothing playboy!"

"Don't worry Byunghun Oppa, I'll make him fall for me in no time. You don't believe me?" Eunmi asked, her eyes large behind those hideous spectacles of hers.

L.Joe softened. "Of course I believe you Eunmi."

*It was you who stole my heart and never returned it till now. I even had to pretend to be a nerd so that those girls won't follow me all around and interrupt us.* L.Joe thought.

"I'm just afraid he'll fall for you." L.Joe muttered under his breath.

"What's that?" Eunmi asked.

L.Joe smiled. "Nothing. But seriously Eunmi, please just back out of the bet. It's going to just hurt you."

Eunmi puffed her cheeks, not saying anything.

"Please?" L.Joe pleaded. "This is the first time I've ever begged you Eunmi ah, just back out."

"But I don't want to..." Eunmi pouted.

"Byunghun Oppa..." Eunmi whined and buried her head in his chest. She hugged him tight and sniffed.

"Just let me do this okay?" she looked up pleading, her spectacles falling off her face.

L.Joe chuckled.

There was nothing he could do against her will when she was like this. His resistance wasn't that tolerant either.

L.Joe pushed her glasses back on her nose firmly and pinched her cheek.

"Just promise you won't get hurt okay?" he held out his pinky.

"I promise!" Eunmi's face lit up and she entwined her pinky with his.

"You're the best Byunghun Oppa!" Eunmi smiled.

*Then why do you not notice me?* L.Joe bit his lips and sighed inwardly.