Two Jealous Little Boys

Seducing him in 10 steps

"You can't believe how terrifying that experience was!" Jaejoong shrieked and clutched his head, thoroughly traumatized. "She sounded like Lucifer from Hell!"

"Surely she wasn't that bad.." Yunho tried to defend her.

"Yeah yeah and I'm a ." Jaejoong rolled his eyes sacarstically. "It was totally horrifying."

"But isn't it a good thing Hyung? She bothered to put up a show for you. It means something right?" Yoochun comforted.

Changmin's head perked up and glared at Junsu. "YAH KIM JUNSU IF JAEJOONG HYUNG WINS THE BET YOU'RE DEAD!"

Junsu yelped and ran away. "You agreed to offer your car as the prize too!"

Jaejoong smirked and bit his lips deep in thought. *Since there seems to be some response, I should grab the chance and take the initiative.*



Jaejoong walked from the bus stop towards the ice cream shop. He whistled happily, as if he had already won the prize.

He stopped short in front if the ice cream shop, seeing another blonde guy waiting in front.

"Yah Lee Byunghun what are you doing here?" he asked angrily.

L.Joe looked up, utterly surprised to see him. "And what are you doing here? You have no business here."

Jaejoong smirked. "I'm here to fetch Eunmi from work."

"And I'm here with the same purpose." L.Joe said in a low voice. "And besides, I'm her neighbor, I don't think there is a need for the KIM HEIR to send her home."

Jaejoong gritted his teeth angrily until he caught sight of what was happening in the ice cream cafe.

"Seunghyun?" he gasped.

L.Joe heard his rival's name and snapped his head back immediately.

Since it was near closing time, there weren't a lot of people in the cafe. Only Eunmi and TOP.

They were sitting at a table at the side and laughing heartily. Eunmi was smiling like a love struck fool and rested her chin against her hand, watching TOP eat his ice cream.

"What's he doing here?" Jaejoong gasped.

"Why are you asking me? He's your friend right?" L.Joe scoffed.

They watched as TOP finished his ice cream. Eunmi handed him a piece of napkin and cleared his bowl. TOP went to the counter and took our his wallet.

Eunmi made a surprised expression and made his keep his wallet, shaking her head all the way. TOP nodded and smiled.

"She treated him ice cream?" L.Joe asked jealously. "I'm the only guy she treats!"

Jaejoong wrinkled his eyebrows. *She didn't even treat me before.*

Soon, TOP came out of the cafe and Eunmi went in to close the shop.

Once he stepped out of the cafe, Jaejoong cornered him.

"Yah Seunghyun! What are you doing here with Eunmi?" Jaejoong asked angrily, clutching the front of TOP's shirt.

"Jaejoong?" TOP's eyes widened. "Why are you here?" TOP's eyes traveled to the blonde guy. "With Byunghun? At an ice cream cafe??!" he gasped.

"Yah this isn't a date!" Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "And I asked you a question!"

TOP nodded. "I was just passing when Eunmi noticed me and she called me in and treated me ice cream. That's all."

"That's all?" Jaejoong questioned. *Aaayyyee... That Alien wouldn't even treat me ice cream. The other time she gave me ice cream I had to pay with my black eye..*

TOP wriggled out of Jaejoong's grasped and stepped away further. "I'll go first! Bye Jaejoong! Bye Byunghun!"

Jaejoong growled and clenched his fist. "That Park Eunmi why is she so easy!"

Just then, Eunmi closed the cafe and went out.

"Byunghun Oppa?" she called, pleasantly surprised. "JAEJOONG?!" she yelped when she saw him.

"Why are you two here?" she asked.

"To send you home." they chorused.

"Oh." Eunmi nodded.

...

"YOU WANT TO SEND ME HOME?" Eunmi shrieked and pointed at Jaejoong. "Is something wrong with you?"

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to send the girl you want to ask out, home." Jaejoong shrugged.

"There is." Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "Whatever. Byunghun Oppa will send me so you can go now. Bye!"

Eunmi hooked her arm with L.Joe and strutted off. Jaejoong stared at her.

*Did I get rejected once again?!*