Kim Jaejoong loses the bet

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi opened the door the next day and saw nobody at the door. Her heart sank.

"He isn't here anymore." She sighed and closed the door behind her. "Of course."

She knocked on L.Joe's door, surprised that he wasn't waiting for her already.

Just then, she received a text on her phone.

"Eunmi ah! Something happened in school! I have to find out more about it! I'll go to shook first okay?"

Eunmi shut her phone and sighed.

"First Jaejoong left me. Now Byunghun Oppa?" she sighed. "Who am I to grumble."

She dragged her feet and went to school.

When Eunmi reached school, there was a lot of commotion going on. As the usual Eunmi that didn't care about what happened around her, she walked to class like nothing happened, not even bothering to listen to the people's gossip.

Just then, L.Joe ran towards her panting and gripped her shoulders hard.

"Eunmi have you heard?"



Eunmi ran like she never did before. Running and running, till every cell seemed to be working overtime.

"Kim Jaejoong." she whispered.

"Jaejoong was in a bet like you! He was supposed to make you fall for him in 10 steps!"

Eunmi leaped across the large drain and her feel got caught in the drain covers. She fell down hard, and her knee began bleeding.

She didn't care and stood up immediately, running towards the field.

"He admitted that he lost the bet and he's wearing girl clothes running round the school now!"

"Kim Jaejoong!" Eunmi mumbled. "Are you that stupid? You won the bet! I fell for you!"



"Jaejoong I can't believe you're doing this." Yunho patted his friend's shoulder. "We can call off the bet now."

"No need. I can manag-" Jaejoong wobbled on the high heels and Changmin grabbed on to him before he fell.

"Hyung! I'm okay as long as you don't take my baby car away." Changmin sniffed. "We can just call this bet off!"

"I lost the bet. I'm going to bear the consequences." Jaejoong said firmly and steadied himself.

"If this is about your pride then forget it Hyung! Wearing girl clothes make you even more stupid than before!" Yoochun protested.

"This isn't about pride." Jaejoong hung his head. "This is the evidence that Kim Jaejoong has really, really, really fallen deep for Park Eunmi."

"Hyung~" Junsu cried.

"Because I've fallen for her, I'll finish the punishment." Jaejoong faked a smile. "And because I haven't been able to catch her heart, I'll finish the punishment. After today, Kim Jaejoong will be known to be defeated by the Alien Ahjuma."

He adjusted his too-tight Spagetti dress and walked on. Scores of students stood at the side and looked, like they were watching a show.

Guys snickered and took photos. Girls screamed and cried, protesting because their idol was shedding his hot and dignified image.

He hung his head, trying to cover his face with his bangs.

"Hyung! Please stop!" Junsu begged. "I can't bear to watch you like this anymore!"

Jaejoong ignored him and continued with his journey round the school. The tight hot pink dress hindered his walking and the straps fell off his shoulders.

He pulled it up irritatedly and resumed walking.

"Now I understand why Alien Ahjuma was so against high heels." he chuckled softly as he struggled to keep his balance.

"Hyung! Look!" Changmin pointed.

Jaejoong looked up and saw the reason for him doing all these, the first person to touch his heart, the girl that made Kim Jaejoong madly in love, Park Eunmi running towards him.