Let's break up

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi woke up the next day with puffy eyes. She looked round at her room with a heavy heart. She was going to leave this place soon.

She got ready for school and was glad to see Jaejoong waiting for her by her door as usual.

*At least he's still here for me.* she comforted herself.

"Let's go Joongie!" Eunmi chirped like nothing was wrong.

Jaejoong didn't let the puffy eyes go unnoticed and he walked beside her with a heavy heart. His grip on her hand slackened and he let go.

FLASHBACK

"ABEOJI!" Jaejoong stormed into the house. "Did you do all this?" he roared.

Mr Kim looked up and smirked. "What? You mean chasing Park Eunmi away from her job and house and stopping other shops from hiring her? Yeah I did."

"What do you want Abeoji!" Jaejoong gritted his teeth.

Mr Kim smirked. "You know Jaejoong. Leave her."

END OF FLASBACK


Eunmi blinked in surprise. "Something wrong Joongie? You look bothered about something."

Jaejoong pursed his lips in a straight line before saying in a low voice," I have something to tell you Eunmi. Come with me to the park for a while. Don't bother about being late. I told the school."

Eunmi flinched at how cold he sounded. *Eunmi. Just Eunmi. Not babe. Not Alien Ahjuma. What's wrong?*

Jaejoong took Eunmi to the nearby park and looked into the distance, everywhere but her. He couldn't bear to see the hurt on her face.

"Eunmi," he said softly. "I think it's time we broke up."

FLASHBACK

"So you did all those to make me break up with her?" Jaejoong asked in disbelief. "I didn't think you'd be so despicable Abeoji!"

"Insult me all you like. As long as you break up with her." Mr Kim rolled his eyes.

Jaejoong took a deep breath to calm himself, to prevent bursting out in anger at once.

"So what's your choice son?" Mr Kim asked.

Jaejoong took a deep breath. "I'll break up with her."

END OF FLASHBACK


Eunmi's world seemed to stop at that instant. Did she hear wrongly? Is this a joke? A lie? This wasn't possible.

"Mwo?" she croaked in disbelief. "What did you say?"

Jaejoong took a deep breath before turning to face her with a hard look on his face. "I said. Let's break up."

Eunmi shook her head. "Why? Was it something I did? Just tell me! I'll change I promise!" she cried.

Jaejoong looked away, not letting her see the pain in his eyes. "You're just another fling Eunmi. Don't you know me well enough? I'm a playboy. Just as you predicted, I was just playing with you."

Eunmi refused to listen. "Don't lie to me Joongie! You told me you loved me! You said it was your first time making love and not having !" she protested.

"I tell that to every girl I bed." Jaejoong fibbed. "You actually believed that Park Eunmi? You really are dumb."

Eunmi shook her head again, tears now flowing freely. "I don't believe you Joongie. What's wrong Joongie? Just tell me."

FLASHBACK

"Promise me you won't hurt her in any way if I break up with her." Jaejoong growled.

Mr Kim smiled. "Of course son. I'll give her back her job and house. If only you decided faster, she wouldn't have shed the tears she did today."

Jaejoong stormed into his room, pain shooting from his heart to his entire body.

"I'm so sorry babe.. I'm sorry I can't keep the promise." he sobbed silently.

END OF FLASHBACK


Jaejoong broke away from her grasp. "I'm just sick of you! Just because you lasted longer than the other girls doesn't mean you are something more to me then them. Give up Eunmi. We are over."

Jaejoong walked away.

Eunmi broke into tears and ran after him, hugging him from behind. "I don't believe you Joongie. I know you mean it when you said you love me! Please don't do this." she begged.

Jaejoong bit his lips, tears almost leaking from his eyes. He pushed her on the ground and glared at her. "Don't bother me anymore Park Eunmi."

He walked off, leaving her to cry. He heard her sobbing loudly and he ran away as fast as he could. "I'm sorry Babe.. I'm so sorry.." he finally broke into tears.

*Because this is the only way I can protect the one I love.*