Bewildered Jae + Hero L.Joe

Seducing him in 10 steps

"You won't believe what she did when I was singing that song!" Jaejoong grumbled slammed his guitar down.

"Woah easy man! This guitar is innocent!" Yoochun yelped.

"What happened Hyung?" Changmin asked, interested.

Jaejoong swallowed his saliva, in attempt to swallow his anger down as well.

"SHE WAS SLEEPING!!" Jaejoong burst out. "When the all time hottie Kim Jaejoong was singing a song especially prepared for her benefit, she slept! And she even drooled!"

"Maybe she was thinking of you in her dreams that's why she drooled?" Yunho said in attempt to save the moment.

"Yeah right." Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Nad right after that she mumbled MAA~~~"

Jaejoong clutched his fist. "Anyone would know that she's dreaming of food instead."

Junsu grinned. "Wow Jaejoong Hyung, you really met your rival this time! Kekeke I don't think she'll ever fall for you!"

Jaejoong glared at his dolphin dongsaeng. "In your dreams dolphin boy. She may be a difficult target, but girls are girls. And Kim Jaejoong has a way with them."

"Park Eunmi you'll fall heads over heels in love with me soon." he muttered under his breath.



"Oh god! What's with that outfit!" Su Hee, one of the queenkas smirked.

Kyoungmi, her right hand , came and lifted Eunmi's necklace.

"Omo look at this guys! I think this can even be classified as an antique!" she scoffed. "Was this your grandmother's?"

Eunmi looked away, pissed.

"You're just jealous of my fashion right?" she growled.

The group of queenkas broke into hysterical laughter.

"What? jealous? Do you hear what you're saying?" Su Hee smirked. "Why would we be jealous over such hideous things?"

"God it blinds my eyes just looking at it." Hayoung pretended to faint.

"Yah get away from her." a voice growled.

Heads turned.

"If it isn't your nerdy best friend Lee Byunghun." Kyoungmi smirked. "To the rescue Eh?"

L.Joe stood in front of Eunmi protectively. "Don't you insult her. She's prettier than every one of you."

The girls screeched in their high pitched voices.

"And you will be the hottest guy in the school I guess?" Su Hee asked, rolling her eyes. "Why waste your time on her Lee Byunghun? You might have friends if you dont stick with Eunmi all day."

"I make friends with humans." L.Joe said coldly. "Not female dogs like you."

"Did you just call us es?" Hayoung screeched.

"Come on Eunmi lets go." L.Joe said coldly and took her hand.

He led her off to a corner in the school and watched her expression. She looked down, preoccupied.

"Eunmi ah." he called softly.

"Is it true Byunghun Oppa?" Eunmi asked in a small voice.

She looked up, tears leaking from her eyes. "Is it true that you will get other friends if you don't stick with me?"

L.Joe pulled her in for a hug. He her hair fondly.

"Babo." he chided softly. "If there is one person I have to choose and abandon the rest of the world, that person is you. As long as I have you by my side, it will be alright. Nobody else matters."

"But..." Eunmi looked up, tears streaming down her face. "I am a burden to you. It's because of me that you have no friends."

L.Joe chuckled and wiped her tears away.

"What must I say to make you understand?" he asked gently. "You're all I need. And the other people aren't qualified enough to be my friend. If they only go for looks, then I might as well do without them."

Eunmi smiled. L.Joe had that effect on her.

No matter how down she felt, he was able to make everything right again.

"Thank you for being by my side Byunghun Oppa." Eunmi smiled.

L.Joe chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Always." he promised.