Ahjuma Step 5: Part 3

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Shall we go for a walk my lord?" Eunmi asked politely.

"Why not?" Jaejoong laughed to himself. He was so excited to see what horrifying surprises this Alien Ahjuma had in store for him.

She walked by him in tiny steps, wobbling all the way. Jaejoong could not bear to look at her. Just the sight would make anyone fall to his death.

"Shall we take a walk in the garden my lord?" she asked, with her hands conjured into an awkward position she thought was feminine.

It took all of Jaejoong's determination not to burst into laughter. "Alright my lady."

Eunmi's face lit up, seeing that he was playing with her in the game, and thought she had earned his liking.

How wrong was she. Jaejoong really wanted to strangle all English literature authors to death and punch them senseless. Why did they even write that awful stuff in the first place?

Eunmi smiled gently at the flowers. "Don't you think these flowers look so beautiful my lord?"

"Totally awesome." Jaejoong stifled his laughter.

Eunmi bent down, forgetting that she was allergic to flower pollen and took a deep sniff of those flowers.

She froze and took a big step back, and coughed uncontrollably. Jaejoong could not help himself any longer and burst into hysterical laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA Eunmi are you HAHAHAHAHAHA alright?" he laughed.

Eunmi pouted and looked away. "Yeah I'm fine."

Jaejoong took large breaths to cool himself down. "What do you think you're ... HAHAHAHAHA IM SORRY I STILL THINK IT'S FUNNY!"

Eunmi felts tears leaking from her eyes and stomped away. With her heels.

Naturally, she fell on the first step and twisted her ankle.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and stopped laughing. "Yah Park Eunmi be careful!" he scolded and helped her up.

She winced from the pain and fell back on the floor. Jaejoong took her feet and examined it. Her ankle was red and bruised from the wearing of those heels she was obviously not used to. It seemed to have suffered a lot of pain.

"Oh my god Eunmi look at this bruise!" Jaejoong gasped. "What were you thinking! Wearing killer heels like this when you can't handle them?"

A tear trickled down Eunmi's face. "I just wanted to be a lady.." she sobbed.

Jaejoong raised his head in surprise. She was crying.

He could see the disappointment in her eyes, the self resentment for not being able to pull it off, her sadness in her failure.

"Park Eunmi.." Jaejoong called softly, wiping away her single tear. "Don't force yourself to be someone you are not, because you'll be the one suffering in the end."

Eunmi sobbed. "But i want to be demure.."

Jaejoong chuckled and took of her straw hat. "Don't be a demure lady. It doesn't suit Park Eunmi. It makes me scared."

Eunmi pouted and sniffed. Jaejoong chuckled and poked her forehead. "Don't be sad Park Eunmi."

He took out her heels and massaged her foot gently. She winced in pain and jerked. "Does it hurt that bad?" Jaejoong asked, concerned.

Eunmi nodded and sniffed.

Jaejoong nodded and continued to massage her ankle in a more subtle manner. He took of her other heel as well and started massaging the other foot.

Eunmi retracted her foot. "That one isn't hurt."

Jaejoong grinned and took her foot from her. "But it's equally tired since it's owner decided to torture it with killer heels today."

Eunmi smiled mildly. Jaejoong continued massaging both of the feet till they felt good enough to run in.

"There all done." Jaejoong smiled. He took the heels from her and tossed it in the dustbin. "And I'm not allowing you to wear those anymore."

"But what am I going to wear now?" she pointed at her bare foot.

Jaejoong smirked and bent down in front of her. "Get on." he ordered.

"Huh?" Eunmi asked, honestly confused.

"Get on my back." Jaejoong said, pulling her hands over his shoulder. He grabbed her legs and stood up.

"Ready?" he asked. Eunmi nodded happily. He chuckled. "Then let's go!"

And that was how Park Eunmi went home that day.