Heartbreak

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi stared, her heart smashing into a million pieces.

TOP has a smile plastered permanently on his face. It was a different smile from those he showed her. It was one of genuine happiness, of being with your loved one.

He held Bom's hands tight and watched her with a twinkle in his eyes. It was as if she was the only person he could see. He smiled gently watched as she strolled around shopping.

Without warning, he pulled her back and crashed his lips on hers. Clutching her waist tightly, he caressed her back

Tears streamed down Eunmi's face. It was her first heartbreak.

Suddenly a pair of hands covered her spectacles. Eunmi tried to pry them off and the hands snatched her spectacles off and threw them on the ground. They cracked under impact.

The pair of warm hands turned her around and pushed her face against a warm chest.

"Don't look." Jaejoong whispered.

Eunmi glanced up at him, confused. She tried to turn away from his grasp but he held her firmly.

"Don't look." he repeated, looking down at her.

Eunmi bit her lips, knowing that TOP and Bom were having their passionate romantic moment, at the same time she was having her breakdown.

Tears sprang from her eyes again and she buried her face in Jaejoong's chest. His shirt soon became wet with her tears but he didn't mind. Jaejoong patted her head comfortingly and muttered soothing words to her.

"Jaejoong?" TOP's voice rang out.

Eunmi froze in Jaejoong's arms.

"Jaejoong what are you doing here?" TOP's voice was nearer this time, and Eunmi could hear his footsteps coming.

She panicked and bowed her head down, covering her face with her hair. "I don't want him to see me like this." she whispered.

Jaejoong nodded and slammed her against the wall. Eunmi's eyes widened in shock. Although she didn't have her glasses on her, she could see the blurry figure of Jaejoong coming nearer and nearer to her.

"I'm sorry." Jaejoong whispered before crashing his lips on hers.

TOP and Bom stopped in their tracks seeing Jaejoong in a heated moment with a girl. "Wow he really is the best player I've seen." TOP smirked. "It's not convenient to talk to him now. Come on Bom let's go."

TOP and Bom went away after a while.

In the mean time, Eunmi was frozen onto the wall while she felt this man's lips on hers. He held her tightly, tilting his head such that it covered her face from other people's view.

When he was sure they had left, Jaejoong let Eunmi go. He rubbed his neck embarrassedly. "I'm sorry. It was your second kiss." he apologized.

Eunmi shook her head, and looked in the direction where TOP and Bom went. New tears soon flowed down her cheeks.



"Hey don't be so sad, Seunghyun wasn't that good a candidate. You could have done better." Jaejoong patted Eunmi's head and used a tossed to wipe her tears away.

Eunmi's lips trembled and she puffed her cheeks. "I'm alright. It's just... He's my first crush. I didn't expect it to end up like that."

Jaejoong nodded. "First loves dont always end up well. But you'll find the one for you."

Eunmi nodded. "Kim Jaejoong." she said softly, her head hanging down, and her hands clutching her broken spectacles tightly.

"I just want to cry for today. Can you lend me your shoulder?" she asked.

Jaejoong chuckled softly and guided her face to his chest.

"Just cry it all out for today." he whispered.