Jaejoong Step 7: Part 3

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi noticed Jaejoong was red in the face and desperately trying to cover his lower regions.

"Is something wrong?" she asked innocently.

"NOTHING!" Jaejoong yelped and looked away.

"Something must be wrong. Why aren't you looking at me vampire ert?" Eunmi turned him round to face her.

His gaze landed on her magnificent figure once again and he gulped. *I must cover her up if not I'll explode sooner or later.*

He took of his jacket in a hurry and put it over her shoulders. He looked away and told her in a strained voice," Yah Alien Ahjuma wear that for the time being. AND ZIP IT ALL THE WAY UP!"

Eunmi puffed her cheeks, puzzled. Nevertheless, she obeyed and put the jacket on, zipping it all the way up.

"I'm fine now." Eunmi assured. "But it's kinda hot if I zip it all up. Can't I it?"

"NO!" Jaejoong yelped. *I'll be able to see your figure!*

They went back into the theatre to finish watching their movie. Jaejoong couldn't concentrate all the way, his junior was standing up straighter than a flag pole.

He felt so horrifyingly hot, like he was being burned in fire. He began flushing deep red and looking unfocused.

Eunmi noticed and touched his forehead worriedly. "Omo Vampire ert! You're really hot! Are you sick?"

"I'm fine!" Jaejoong insisted.

"You're obviously not." Eunmi pouted. "Here I'll give you your jacket back. Don't catch a cold."

Eunmi was about to take of the jacket again and her milky shoulders were exposed once again. Jaejoong gulped.

"Keep it on." he stopped her, gripping her hands hard.

"But you're sick!" Eunmi protested and wanted to take the jacket off again.

"I told you not to take it off!" Jaejoong growled and pinned Eunmi's hands to the back of her seat.

The jacket was gathered round her waist now, with her hands still stuck in the sleeves that were gathered at her elbow.

Jaejoong bent down and bit his jacket, tugging it up the entire length of her arm. When he crossed her shoulders, his teeth grazed her skin softly. Jaejoong pulled one side of his jacket back on her, with his mouth ending up near her collar bone.

Jaejoong gulped as he eyed the delicious crook of her neck in front of him. How he wanted to devour her whole, nibble and bite her, kiss and touch her every inch.

Jaejoong bit his lips and retracted his head back.

Eunmi was blushing furiously, her heart pounding so hard, she was sure the entire cinema would crumble into pieces because of it. She still felt Jaejoong's breath on her neck. The warm breath that tickled, that would not have made sense of her to like it, but she loved it whole.

Jaejoong stared firmly at her. "I told you to wear the jacket." he said huskily.

Eunmi nodded flustered and pulled the other side of the jacket over her shoulders. She looked straight at the screen again, but her mind was nowhere near the contents shown.

Both of them sat in silence, pretending to be absorbed in the movie, when their minds were filled with the other.



Jaejoong took Eunmi home, his hands still entwined with hers. Somehow, they had grown used to it. Eunmi swung their hands back and forth and hopped happily back.

They reached her house in an instant, the walk too short for either of them. Eunmi turned and smiled.

"Thank you for the movie." she grinned. "I'll return you the jacket."

She was about to take it off, when what happened before in the theatre popped up in her mind once again. She flushed deeply.

Jaejoong gripped her hands tight. "Don't." he whispered.

He was nothing near ready seeing her in her dress again, even if it was already dry. The memories itself could already drive Jaejoong junior to the verge of insanity.

"Just keep the jacket." Jaejoong ordered.

Eunmi nodded meekly and kept it on. "Thank you for today. Have a safe trip home." she smiled and went in.

Jaejoong stopped the door at the last minute and Eunmi peeked out, puzzled.

He pushed the door open and placed a sweet lingering kiss on her cheek.

"Bye." he smiled and waved.

Eunmi closed the door instantly and leaned her back against it. She placed her hand against her chest and felt her heart pounding against her chest.

*Something is wrong with me.* she thought as she flushed bright pink.