Alien Ahjuma finishes her steps

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi cleared awkwardly as the scores of students around her gazed at her like she was some animal from the zoo.

Girls were utterly disappointed their Jaejoong Oppa finally settled with one girl and guys were furious they didn't have a chance with the new found goddess since she was constantly surrounded by Jaejoong and L.Joe.

Eunmi played with her fingers awkwardly, looking round for the sign of Jaejoong. *Where is he? Why isn't he here yet? He shouldn't have asked me to wait for him in front of the school where everyone could see me!* she puffed her cheeks irritably.

"Alien Ahjuma!" Jaejoong called fondly from the other end of the path, causing heads to turn.

Eunmi reddened and turned the other way, pretending not to hear.

"Yah ALIEN AHJUMA DON'T PRETEND NOT TO HEAR ME!" Jaejoong shouted.

Eunmi's face reddened till the tip of her ears. Jaejoong ran up towards her and poked her forehead. "Yah why didn't you respond!" he chided.

Eunmi pouted. "It's so embarrassing! You shouldn't have asked to meet here where everyone can see me! Now everyone is looking!" she mumbled her eyes darting around in fear.

Jaejoong chuckled and kissed her forehead. Eunmi's eyes widened in surprise. Did he not get the picture that she was embarrassed????

"That is precisely why I asked to meet here you stupid alien! I want everyone to know that you're mine!" he grinned smugly.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks and tried to hide her face as Jaejoong held her hand and walked the entire length of the school, to the back gate where his car was parked.

"Don't hide your face! Youre beautiful!" he squeezed her hand.

Eunmi ignored him and buried her face in his back. Jaejoong pulled her beside him and stared sternly.

"If you don't look up I'll kiss you in front of everyone here." he threatened.

Eunmi's eyes widened and she look up immediately.

Up as in up in the sky. Jaejoong chuckled and tilted her head back.

"I don't understand why you're so afraid of kissing in front of other people. We just did that in front of the whole school, remember?" he teased.

Eunmi reddened even further than before. "Humphs! Anyway you fell for me didn't you!" she scoffed.

Jaejoong's eyes widened. That was a good rebuttal.

"Wwweeellllll..." he started slowly.

Eunmi's head snapped towards him. "You don't love me?" she asked, her eyes wide.

Jaejoong chuckled and pecked her lips. "I love you." he grinned. Eunmi turned red again.

"You know... You were only up to step 7 of your list.." Jaejoong shot glances at her.

Eunmi's jaw dropped. "How did you know??? Omg! You saw my list didn't you!!"

Jaejoong shrugged innocently. "So will you continue with the rest of the steps? I want to see you seducing me!" he teased.

Eunmi bit her lips. "You've already fallen for me. I don't need seduce you anymore."

Jaejoong pouted. "I want to see my girlfriend seduce me~~~" he whined and swung her hand. "Seduce me Eunmi." he whispered huskily.

Eunmi's heart flipped. "And I want to see you perform step 10!" he winked.

"Yah!" Eunmi slapped his arm lightly. Jaejoong chuckled and hugged her. "Please??" he gave her puppy eyes.

"Oh alright." she agreed grudgingly.

Jaejoong cheered and lifted her bridal style towards his car. "WHOOOO!!! EUNMI IS GOING TO SEDUCE ME!" he screamed.

"KIM JAEJOONG!!!" Eunmi covered her face.