Ahjuma step 5

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong's eyes widened when he saw Eunmi step into school the next day.

Sure, she started wearing the clothes he bought for her. But those clothes were just pretty ones mainly of cute style.

However, today she seriously outdid herself. She was wearing an overly large dress that was suitable for lady like figures. Of over 40 years of age.

It didn't match her age at all! She looked like a pretty young girl dressed in her mother's clothes. Well at least not ahjuma.

And what was that horrifying thing on her head???

OMO OMO OMO

IS SHE TRYING TO MURDER ALL OF KIM JAEJOONG'S ?

She even wore a straw hat with fake fruits hanging from it. Yes fake fruits. One of the grapes was even swaying gaily while she walked.

Jaejoong continued staring at her and realized there was something wrong with her walking.

She was trying to walking in a straight line like those models but... Aigoo what was she doing! She couldn't balance well in those 11cm high heels of hers and was waving her hands all about. Her legs were trembling at the time like she was suffering from a frost bite.

Jaejoong stared at her Mount everest high heels.

*Why did she wear heels?* he was shocked. *She was so against it before!*

FLASHBACK

A stylist came running towards Jaejoong with a panic stricken expression on his face.

"Jaejoong sshi!" he panted.

Jaejoong looked up from his magazine. "What's wrong?"

"Eunmi sshi, she wouldn't put on the heels!" the stylist cried. "She was so against it, she even kicked one of our stylist in the stomach when he tried to bring the high heels to her. Now he's resting in the hospital with a dark black bruise on his stomach!"

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Let me talk to her."

He went to the toilet where Eunmi locked herself in.

"Yah Park Eunmi!" he knocked.

"WWWHHHAATTTT?" she croaked.

"Why won't you wear the high heels? It goes with the overall look!" he asked.

"I don't want to."

Jaejoong frowned. "Come on, you've gone through the hair cut, the new contacts, and even the leg waxing!! Just go through another one more!" he persuaded.

"I might as well go through another ten times of waxing then wear those monstrous things!" she sniffed.

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Yah Park Eunmi! You're crying?"

"Yeah so don't force me anymore!" Eunmi yelled.

Jaejoong softened. "Okay then Alien ahjuma, you don't need to wear those."

"REALLY?" the door flew open and revealed Eunmi in her ahjuma specs and tear stained face.

Jaejoong jumped back and glared at the stylist. "Yah! What were you doing all this time? Why does she look even worse than before?"

The stylist bowed to apologize. "She was looking great until she saw the high heels. After that, she just messed up her whole look and put on those hideous spectacles again."

Jaejoong looked back at Eunmi. "Park Eunmi?" he growled.

Eunmi's eyes widened and slammed the toilet door shut. "Don't let me wear those monstrous high heeled things and I'll not mess up! I promise!"

Jaejoong had to chuckle at her stubborn self.

END OF FLASHBACK

Eunmi smiled gently at the people walking past her and waved like she was going through some election.

Jaejoong gagged. "What in the world is that Alien Ahjuma doing!! She's ruining the great image I built for her!"

Eunmi trembled down the corridor in the awfully high high heels like she was walking on a tightrope.

Without warning, she fell backwards on an imaginary stone and landed on her .

"OOWWIIIEE!" she yelped, loud enough for the whole world's population to hear.

Jaejoong clutched his forehead and shook his head. "Omona.. Wth is she doing?" he whimpered.

He got up, preparing to save that Alien Ahjuma from disgracing herself further when another savior entered the scene.

L.Joe held his hands out and smiled. New fan girls of this newly risen star of the school swooned at his charm.

Eunmi looked up with slight tears in her eyes and smiled. She took his hand and he helped her up gently.

"Thank you Byunghun Oppa." she smiled.

"No problem." L.Joe pinched her cheek. "Just be careful alright? And why are you wearing these heels when you obviously hate them?"

Eunmi frowned. "I thought they suit the lady like theme..." she mumbled.

L.Joe chuckled and held out his arm for her to hook her hand through. "Then let me be your gentle man for today."

Eunmi smiled and hooked her hand through his, and they walked off together.

Jaejoong gritted his teeth at how that darned L.Joe stole his chance of scoring points again.

*Stupid Lee Byunghun...* Jaejoong's eyes turned into slits. *Always appearing everywhere near Eunmi...*

Jaejoong frowned. "But what is that Alien Ahjuma doing! Why did she suddenly become like that?"

Little did Jaejoong know, it was only the start of Park Eunmi's step 5

PARK EUNMI STEP FIVE: ACT AS A DEMURE LADY