Jaejoong Step 6: Part 2

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong waited outside Eunmi's class again, waiting for her lesson to end. Once again, he met L.Joe waiting outside.

"What is your problem Lee Byunghun? Why can't you just go find some other girl? After your makeover there are so many other girls that want you! Just choose any of them!" Jaejoong scoffed.

"But I only want one." L.Joe pointed to Eunmi who was fully absorbed in the lesson.

Jaejoong smirked. "Too bad. She's mine."

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Stop the self illusion Jaejoong sshi, it isn't good for health."

Jaejoong scowled. His pissed off face immediately warped into a sweet excited one when Eunmi came out of the classroom.

"Eunmi ah! I brought you lunch!" Jaejoong waved the lunch box in front of her.

Eunmi's face brightened. "Lunch?"

"Yeah." Jaejoong smiled warmly. "The other time you cooked for me, so I thought I'd cook for you this time."

"You made it?" Eunmi smiled and took the lunch box from his hands. "What is it?" she sniffed curiously.

"Spagetti!" Jaejoong announced.

Eunmi's face immediately pouted and pushed the lunch box back to Jaejoong. "I don't like tomatoes." she put out her tongue.

"You didn't even know that?" L.Joe smirked again.

Jaejoong really had the urge to strangle that hot guy and make him disappear once and for all.

"You.. Don't like tomatoes? I didn't know." Jaejoong frowned. "Next time I'll remember."

"There's no next time pal, I'll just buy her her favorite ox bone soup." L.Joe ushered Eunmi to the the cafeteria. Eunmi's ears perked up at her favorite food and she ran off with L.Joe.

Jaejoong scowled at the lunch box. "And to think I woke up 2 hours earlier to make this!"



Jaejoong peeked around and and was elated that L.Joe wasn't anywhere in sight.

"I'm not going to let that blonde guy ruin my chances anymore!" Jaejoong punched his fists in the air determinedly.

He approached Eunmi who was reading a book on centripetal acceleration and circular motion.

"Alien Ahjuma." he poked her forehead.

"MWO?" Eunmi asked, irritated that someone disrupted her peaceful reading time.

"I have something for you!" Jaejoong smiled and took out a keychain and waved it in front of her face.

It was a cute Teddy bear key chain, except the Teddy was made of real leather and had diamond eyes. It was one of the most expensive Teddy bears in history despite it's small tiny size.

"Do you like it? Don't tell me you are allergic to leather or you have a fear for bears!" Jaejoong flustered.

Eunmi smiled and pushed the bear back to him. His face fell.

"I don't. But I don't support people who use leather. It's cruelty to animals!" Eunmi pouted. "Vampire ert I suggest that you don't use leather too!"

Jaejoong glanced down at the Teddy and sighed.

Rejected thrice in a row in a single day. How bad could it be?

"I'm sorry Vampire ert." Eunmi said suddenly.

Jaejoong gazed at her curiously. "I didn't mean to reject all your gifts. I'm happy that youre giving them to me but you shouldn't." Eunmi reasoned.

Jaejoong smiled at her innocence and cuteness and poked her cheek. "Are you caring for me now?"

Eunmi slapped his hand away. "Pffftt! No way! And there must be some ulterior motive behind all these! I knew it! Why are you so nice to me suddenly!"

Jaejoong was lost for words. "I don't have an ulterior motive! I swear!"

Eunmi wrinkled her nose and stood up. "Whatever. I'll be going."

She kept her book and walked away. Jaejoong called out to her," Yah Alien Ahjuma! Do you have anything against Chocolate?"

Eunmi turned round surprised. "Chocolate? No! Who would?" she smiled brightly.

Jaejoong nodded and gestured for her to go back to class.



Eunmi opened her locker to put her books back when she found a single chocolate bar lying on the top of the books.

There was a fake plastic flower and a note attached.

She read the note curiously:

Alien Ahjuma,

Since you're allergic to real flowers, fake ones should be alright right?

I want to give you these things because I want to. No other reason.

I'll find out more about you next time before giving you anything!

Handsome Marvellous Vampire ert


Eunmi's face broke into a smile and she ate the chocolate with a tingly feeling running through her body.