Eunmi step 7

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong peeked into the ice cream cafe and saw Eunmi working hard. He smiled foolishly and went in.

*I'm glad I met Byunghun yesterday. If not, I would not have known so quickly that I had fallen for Eunmi.* Jaejoong smiled. *I don't care if she already has someone in her heart. I don't care if I lose the bet. She is willing to be my friend now, I'll just make her mine somehow.*

"Alien Ahjuma." Jaejoong called.

Mi Hye nudged Eunmi and pointed. Eunmi looked up and a pleasant smile lit up on her face. "Jaejoong?" she smiled.

"Are you getting off work already?" Jaejoong asked, poking her forehead.

"Yeah." Eunmi pushed his finger away with her head. "Mi Hye ah, I'll go first. Can you manage?"

"Yeah. You go first unnie." Mi Hye waved. "Have fun with your boyfriend!"

"He's not-" Eunmi tried saying when Jaejoong covered . "Thanks!" Jaejoong flashed a charming smile.

"Come on let's go!" Jaejoong took her hand and led her out. Eunmi peeked at him and giggled softly.

*Im content that he's holding my hand like that.* she smiled. *I know I won't be able to win the bet. So I guess I'll just continue with the steps until the end and enjoy my time with Jaejoong.*

"Just admit it. I'm handsome right?" Jaejoong chuckled.

Eunmi blushed and looked away, not saying anything. Jaejoong waited for her usual response: "NO WAY!"

But he got nothing.

He looked at Eunmi curiously, who was pursing her lips and staring at nothing blankly.

"Yah Alien Ahjuma!" Jaejoong poked her nose. "Something wrong?"

Eunmi shook her head and smiled. "Wanna come into my house for ice cream?"

PARK EUNMI STEP 7: TREAT HIM TO ICE CREAM

Jaejoong's brows raised in surprise. "You're treating me to ice cream?" he smiled widely.

Eunmi nodded. "You don't want them?"

"NOOOO!!!" Jaejoong yelped. "I want them! Come on let's go!"

He pulled her into her house and grinned happily. "Look around. I'll get you the ice cream." Eunmi smiled and went into the kitchen.

Jaejoong looked round like it was his future house, wandering to her room. "Where's her room? I wonder what Alien Ahjuma's room looks like!" he chuckled and opened the nearest door.

"Opps! toilet." he backed out and went towards the other room. This time, it was a messy one with books and stuff strewn all over the place.

"This is it." Jaejoong chuckled. He picked at a pair of pants lying in front of him. "Aigoo she's so messy." he shook his head and smiled. "Guess I'll have to help her a little."

He picked up her clothes and folded them, and arranged her books neatly on the shelf. Jaejoong noticed a cute looking notebook and he picked it up.

"Her diary?" his brows raised. He eagerly opened the notebook when the title grabbed his attention.

"10 Steps to seducing Kim Jaejoong?" he gasped.

He continued reading, and his face became darker by the minute. "Cooking for me. Showing me Mr Turbie. Singing for me. All this, was her steps?" he frowned.

He noticed the writings at the side of the list.

"Seduce the Vampire ert! You can do it Park Eunmi!"

"Win the bet for the sake of all nerds!"

"Bear with it Park Eunmi!"


Jaejoong read the 7th step and the book fell from his slackened grasp.

"All these time, she treated me like that was because.. She was on a bet?" Jaejoong paled. "She didn't like me at all? I was on a bet too, but I fell for her. But if it wasn't for the bet, would she even talk to me?"

"Jaejoong?"

Jaejoong snapped out of his thoughts and picked up the notebook, placing it back on the table. "The ice cream's ready?" he faked a smile.

"Yeah. Sorry I took so long, I toppled the first tub." Eunmi apologized bashfully. "Here." she passed him the strawberry ice cream.

Jaejoong took it and gave her a long gaze. He looked down at the ice cream and took a large spoonful. *If it wasn't for the bet the other people placed with her, I wouldn't even have the chance to eat this.* he bit his lips.

"Its good right?" Eunmi smiled and gobbled her ice cream.

"It's perfect." Jaejoong whispered, looking at her.

*You're perfect. Kim Jaejoong officially loses in this love game to park Eunmi.* he gazed at her.

"I guess I've lost the bet." he mumbled softly.

"What did you say?" Eunmi looked up.

"Nothing." Jaejoong smiled and ruffled her hair. "Eat."