Working Hard

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Babe~~~"

"..."

"Eunmi ah."

"..."

"Alien Ahjuma!!!"

Eunmi looked up from her book, clearly irritated. "What?" she snapped.

Jaejoong gulped. "Errr... I just wanted you to know I was here.." he said meekly.

"Yeah I knew that from the moment you walked in." Eunmi replied carelessly.

"So you were noticing me huh?" Jaejoong teased.

Eunmi reddened. She fiddled with the dinner etiquette guide book the teacher gave to her. It was already 11pm at night.

Jaejoong pouted and took the book away from her. "Go to bed already babe. You'll get dark rings tomorrow if you stay up any later." he chided.

Eunmi pouted and snatched the book back. "Just another half an hour more! Don't you want us to be together?" she asked.

Jaejoong sighed. "You don't know how much babe. But as much as I want us to be together, I don't want you to overwork yourself." he pinched her nose.

"Don't worry Joongie, I can do it." Eunmi smiled brightly. "Go home first, I promise I'll sleep half an hour later."

"I think I'll sleep here tonight." Jaejoong said. "Don't worry I remember the skinship rule, but I want to see you the first thing in the morning. I'll be in your bedroom, I expect you to join me in half an hour okay?"

Eunmi nodded. She turned back to the book. "How to use a napkin." she began reading out loud.

Eunmi rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Do not unfold the napkin until the waiter serves you." she read tiredly.



Jaejoong woke up in the middle of the night to find himself sleeping alone on the bed. He frowned and made his way to the living room.

He found the table lamp still on and Eunmi asleep with the book opened beneath her head. Jaejoong softened and her hair.

"Don't over work Alien Ahjuma." he whispered. "I don't think I'll be able to take it if you fall sick."

He picked her up bridal style and placed her gently on hmthe bed. He laid down beside her and pulled her near his chest.

He gazed fondly at her and pecked her forehead. "I love you Alien Ahjuma." he whispered, before closing his eyes.



"Where's Sister-in-law?" Changmin asked, looking around. "Why don't I see her around anymore?"

"She's at the painting class now until 6pm. After that, it'll be piano lessons till 9pm." Jaejoong read off his memory. "And then I bet she'll study about dining etiquette till 11."

"Wow that's a lot of work man!" Yunho frowned. "She sure is working hard for your relationship."

Jaejoong sighed. "I wish I was the one to have to go through this. I don't want to see her stretching herself."

"Then support her all the way then Hyung." Junsu advised. "Your presence is what motivates her isn't it?"

DBSK turned to the dolphin boy. "Omona Junsu what became of you!" Yoochun gasped. "Only I can think of lines like that!"

"I just read GODDESS'S FANFICS HEHE." Junsu giggled. (Okay ignore thisXDXD)

"And you know what's the worst thing?" Jaejoong whined. "She banned me from any skinship for the next two weeks! I think I'm going to die!"



Jaejoong peeked in from outside and saw Eunmi playing the piano, the teacher had long left after their supposed ending time of the lesson.

Eunmi was just playing a simple nursery rhyme tune, but she kept making mistakes everywhere. It was obvious she didn't have any musical talent.

She didn't give up and continued playing the few bars over and over again. Her clumsy fingers stumbled over the white and black key's and the sounds produced were far from anything near melodious.

Eunmi tried over and over again, tears starting to flow down her cheeks. She bit her lips and forced herself to continue practicing despite the temptation of breaking down to cry.

Jaejoong flinched and stopped her hands. Eunmi blinked and looked at him, confused. "I need to pract-"

"Shhh." Jaejoong pulled her in for a hug. Eunmi fidgeted hesitantly. "I know about the ban, just a while will do." he whispered.

Jaejoong her hair and kissed the side of her head. "Just cry it all out Alien Ahjuma." he whispered.

Eunmi bit her lips and felt all the tears she was keeping behind her tear gates gushing out. She sobbed against Jaejoong's shirt and clutched his shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry.. I can't seem to do anything well.." she sobbed.

"Shhh." Jaejoong caressed her back. "As long as it's Park Eunmi, no matter what she can do or can't do, I will love her all the same."

Hearing his confession, Eunmi burst into another round of tears.