Step one

Seducing him in 10 steps

Jaejoong carried his guitar to school, with a smirk on his face.

*Park Eunmi, you'll fall for me at my step one.*

KIM JAEJOONG STEP ONE: MAKE HER NOTICE YOU

Jaejoong was surrounded by hoards of girls once he stepped into the school compounds. They fangirled over him even more than usual, especially because he wore a deep V cut shirt, revealing his very toned abs.

"Jaejoong Oppa! You're going to play the guitar today?" a girl asked and battled her eyelashes.

Jaejoong smirked. "I'm playing. But not for you."

He went straight to Eunmi's class. The crowd gasped appreciatively when he went in.

What was senior Kim Jaejoong doing in their humble premises?

"Where's Park Eunmi?" he asked.

Everyone looked at him as if he was looking for a way to die. "She hasn't arrived yet." Hyuna came up and slimmed towards him seductively.

Jaejoong's eyes travelled down her curves, taking in her view. He his lips. *Tone your hormones down Kim Jaejoong. You have a bet to win.*



"Byunghun Oppa I'll get going." Eunmi waved and went into her class.

L.Joe watched her and pouted. *To think she even dressed up especially for him.*

PARK EUNMI STEP ONE: DRESS UP FOR HIM

All eyes landed on Eunmi as she walked in. She smirked, thinking that her fashion must be a sure hit.

She was wearing a red pull over with astro boy in front, and a dirty green lacy skirt. She wore a long glittery necklace that touched her stomach. And to think she even added purple stockings to go with her overall look.

Red-Anime-Astro-Boy-Cotton-Polyester-Pul  

green%20lace%20beaded%20skirt%20f(1).jpg  

1390601-t-THUMBNAIL.jpg  

P00262.jpg  


It was outrageous.

She could have gone to the world genius record for the worst dressed. No one could have beat her in this area. No doubt.

Jaejoong gaped at her with his mouth wide opened. It was like watching a clown in a circus. His eyes couldn't even bear to look at her outrageous outfit for more than 2 seconds.

Gawd it blinds people.

Eunmi noticed Jaejoong's gaze on her and she smiled to herself. *Yes my fashion style worked!*

Jaejoong blinked. *This is a nightmare. How can anyone be so ill dressed? Oh man my eyesssss~~~*

"I wanted to sing a sing for all of you today." Jaejoong smiled charmingly and flicked his bangs.

Girls swooned.

"I'm going to sing you're my melody." he smiled and winked at Eunmi.

Eunmi stared back at him emotionlessly.

You're my melody norul yonjuhalke
You're my melody I'll perform you

On & On (and on & on & on)
On & On (and on & on & on)

non norae nae sarmui saundutururaek
You're my song, my life's soundtrack

insaengui mudael
barkhyojunun norul Saranghae
I love you, for you brighten up life's stage

to bullojullae non naui norae
I'll continue singing for you, you're my song


Jaejoong sang in his soothing flowing voice and stared at Eunmi.

Girls from all over the school heard that their Kingka was singing and squeezed into the classroom.

Soon the group of girls were like tuna fish in a tuna can, squished together just to catch a glimpse of him.

Jaejoong smirked.

At this point, Eunmi could not be seen at all, completely hidden by the crowd.

When he finished singing, the girls squealed and clapped enthusiastically.

He smirked and threw a charismatic smile. "Now ladies, let me pass so I can get back to class." he smiled.

He chose his route on purpose, knowing that Eunmi will be in his path. He will throw her a smile and wink, as he planned.

The sea of girls parted to let him through and he walked on like he was a god.

To his utter disbelief, when he reached Eunmi's desk at the back of the classroom, he found the alien snoring loudly, deep in sleep.

He stared at her in disbelief and disgust, and saw drool flowing down her wide opened mouth.

"Ugh... MAAASHIITTAA~~~" she mumbled and stirred.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and walked out.

His step one failed. Horribly.