Grounded

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi stared up at the milky skinned man on top of her, and her eyes widened. Jaejoong felt something slightly wet and extremely soft touching his lips, and he looked down slightly.

O.O *SHOCKED*

Eunmi's heart pounded against her chest. *MY FIRST KISS DAMMIT! Stolen by a Vampire!*

*SNAP SNAP SNAP* *FLASH FLASH FLASH*

Jaejoong snapped out of his daze and clambered off Eunmi and looked up quickly, only to see a darn reporter running off with the new photos he just took.

"Damn it!" Jaejoong cursed and glared at the alien ahjuma sprawled on the ground.

"Yah you!" he barked. "Why did you kiss me for?! Now the whole world is going to know that the Kim heir kissed a creature out of this world!"

Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows and stood up in a flash. "YYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!! You ert! You stole my first kiss!!!"

Jaejoong stared back. It was the first time he had taken any girl's first. The girls that hung out with him were s that had their first kisses and first times used long long ago.

Not that Jaejoong appreciated the fact that he took this ALIEN's first kiss.

"That was your first kiss?" he smirked. "Be glad that you actually had your first kiss with me!"

Eunmi glared up at him. "WHY WOULD I BE GLAD? I was saving it up for Seunghy-"

She covered in a hurry. Jaejoong raised his brows. "Seung? I think that Seung guy must have betrayed his country or killed his sons in his past life, or why would he have to go through having an alien like you liking him?!"

Eunmi gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

"Mr Vampire ert, you're making Eunmi very angry..." she growled.

"Oh really?" Jaejoong asked, amused. " An alien like you knows how to be angry too? That's seriously amazing! But you know, it's lucky you had your first kiss with me. It's not like the Seung guy will want to kiss you anyway. Gosh I need to wash my mouth with- BBBLLLLEEEHHHH!"

Jaejoong fell on the ground, clutching his eye.

He glared at Eunmi with his other working eye. "What the hell woman?" he barked.

"I'll give you the ice cream for free. It's to make up for that punch!" Eunmi smirked and stalked off.

Jaejoong gaped at her, cursing and massaging his eye. "I am so going to get a black eye." he mumbled.



Just as he expected, when he woke up the next day, he had a LARGE DARK CIRCLE on his left eye.

"Damn that alien." Jaejoong cursed and put on his sunglasses.

"Abeoji." Jaejoong greeted as he went down for breakfast. "Omonim."

Jaejoong noticed a serious aura and tension thick in the air. He threw a glance at his mother and mouthed, "What happened?"

His mother shook her head and mouthed. "Good luck."

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he glanced at his dad. Who almost had smoke coming out of his ears. His face was dark and serious and his fist was clenched tight on the table.

"Abeoji? What happened?" He asked meekly.

"THIS HAPPENED!" Mr Kim threw the newspaper on the table.

Jaejoong gasped as he saw the front page picture.

It was a picture of Eunmi and him kissing on the road. Both their eyes were wide open with shock.

The headlines wrote: Kim heir's outrageous display of affection on the road.

*Damn that reporter! He published it!* Jaejoong cursed.

"Do you know.." Mr Kim growled. "After this photo was released today morning, the company shares dropped by 8%?"

Jaejoong smiled meekly. "Not that bad right? The other time was 7%, so it's only one more percent this time!"

Mr Kim's face turned murderous. "STOP BEING FOOLISH! Kim Jaejoong, you're not some emperor of some sort with thousands of concubines so will you just stop playing with so many girls? You change girlfriends even more frequently than you change breaths!"

Jaejoong bit his lips. "I can't help it if your son's so awesomely hot you know.."

Mr Kim rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. Your hotness doesn't help our company. So from today, you're grounded. No coming home after 10, and I'll confiscate your credit card and car too."

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "ABEOJI! You can't! How am I supposed to date with my girlfriends then?"

Mr Kim smirked. "You don't. I don't want you to mix around with those s anyway. I don't want my son to contract any sort of STDs."

"I use condoms Abeoji!" Jaejoong protested.

Mr Kim shot him a look. "Whatever. It's final. You're grounded so please behave yourself."

Jaejoong pouted and began to torture the piece of toast in front of him by cruelly poking it repeatedly with the fork.

"Stupid Alien girl... She's the one who got me into this mess.." he grumbled.