Alien Ahjuma step 9

Seducing him in 10 steps

"What's your step 9 babe?" Jaejoong asked.

*BABE!!!! HE CALLED ME BABE!!!* Eunmi celebrated in her mind.

"Babe?" Jaejoong waved his hand in front of her face.

"Er yeah." Eunmi blinked. "Let's go to that shop over there!"

She pointed to the turtle shop near the turtle pond. It sells turtles of every size and every shade of green.

"I'll buy you a turtle!" Eunmi smiled and dragged him in.

PARK EUNMI STEP 9: CREATE COMMON INTEREST BY BUYING HIM A TURTLE

Jaejoong chuckled amusedly and followed after her. She looked up and down and finally settled on one.

"This is the one!" she pointed excitedly. "It's the cutest of all!"

Honestly, Jaejoong couldn't see any difference between that one and the rest.

"Let's get this!" she chattered excitedly. "Excuse me anyone here?"

The store keeper came out and Jaejoong eyed him critically. He was surprised to see a handsome guy working in a place like this.

"Hi I'm Taemin, may I help Noona?" he asked cutely.

Eunmi smiled happily; her eyes shining. "I want to get this turtle!" she pointed.

Taemin grinned, his chubby cheeks puffing out. "Your taste is great Noona! This turtle is the cutest of the whole shop!"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. *What a flatterer.*

Eunmi nodded excitedly. "Yeah i think so too!! Jaejoong you see I told you it was the cutest!"

Jaejoong went closer and wrapped his arms round her shoulders. "Yeah babe, you have great taste. But you're cuter!" he poked her nose.

Taemin's face fell a little. "Your boyfriend, Noona?" he asked.

Eunmi nodded. "Yeah! I'm buying him a turtle! Can you help me get a tank and everything ready?"

Taemin flashed a cute adorable smile. "No problem Noona."

When he left, Eunmi smiled. "He is so cute! Like a little dongsaeng!" she squealed.

Jaejoong's face hardened. "Yah how can you talk abbot another guy in front of your boyfriend when we have only just got together today?"

Eunmi pouted. "Sorry..."

Jaejoong searched his bag for another one of his jackets. This one was special. It had a zip up to the hood, so you could even hide your face. (Like the one Oh Hani wore in Playful Kiss)

"Wear this." he ordered.

Eunmi blinked and put it on obediently. Jaejoong zipped the jacket up till the top and covered her face.

"Hhmmmmm!!! Mmmhhhfff!!" Eunmi protested.

Jaejoong held her by the waist. "I don't like how that Taemin guy is looking at you." he growled.

Taemin came back a few moments after and looked round for the pretty Noona. "Where's Noona?" he asked.

Eunmi waved her hands. Jaejoong glared at Taemin and his grip on her waist tightened. "It's ready? I'll pay." he handed him a 500 thousand won note and took the tank containing the turtle. "Keep the change." he led Eunmi out.

Once they were out, Eunmi ped the hood and took a deep breath. "Woah! Why??" she asked.

Jaejoong gripped her hand tightly. "I told you you're mine. Why do you just attract so many guys!" he growled.

Eunmi peeked curiously at him. "You're jealous?" she grinned.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he flustered. "WHAT THE HELL NO!! How can Kim Jaejoong be jealous hmmmff what nonsense..."

Eunmi pouted and hung her head. "Should have known.." she mumbled softly.

Jaejoong softened and used a finger and raised her chin to make her look at him. He searched her eyes and took a deep breath before finally admitting," Oh alright.. I was jealous." he muttered under his breath.

Eunmi gaped at him opened wide. *HE WAS JEALOUS!!!!*

Jaejoong chuckled at her dorky face and kissed her cheeks, "Come on I'll drive you home. It's late."

Eunmi smiled and followed. "No problem Mr Jealous!"