The truth

Seducing him in 10 steps

"Eunmi ah." L.Joe croaked painfully.

Eunmi bawled her eyes out, crying the more tears than she had shed all her life.

"Eunmi unnie.. Don't be like that." Mi Hye patted her back and her back.

"I don't believe he doesnt love me." Eunmi mumbled. "He loves me. I can feel it. Why is he acting like that?"

L.Joe sighed. "Something is wrong with him. Yes he was a playboy but anyone can tell he has really fallen for you. He must be facing some difficulties."

Mi Hye nodded and patted Eunmi's head. "Yeah. Even though I've only seen Jaejoong a few times in the cafe, I can tell that he really loves you. I don't think he is that type of person."

Eunmi sniffed and wiped away her tears. "I won't give up." she said determinedly.



"Are you sure you're ready to face him?" L.Jow held Eunmi back from charging towards Jaejoong.

Eunmi nodded. "Yes. He is my boyfriend Byunghun Oppa, I trust him."

L.Joe nodded. "Alright. I saw him going to one of the empty classrooms to pick up a call. Let's go there and find him."

Eunmi bit her lips and went towards the classroom. Her heart was beating really fiercely. She was afraid that he would behave like all the other times she tried to go near him.

As strong as she is, she is scared of his rejection more than anything else.

She took a deep breath and peered in through the windows. She could see Jaejoong pacing round the room, talking agitatedly with someone on the phone.

She gazed at him, his hand, his arms. How she wanted those safe arms to hug her and for him to tell her that all this was a joke.

"He's inside." L.Joe whispered. "Let's wait for his call to end before talking to him."

Eunmi nodded and waited with L.Joe outside the classroom. They jumped, startled, when a loud bang rang through of out the classroom.

Eunmi peeked inside and saw that Jaejoong had punched the table with his fist. He was fuming mad.

"- WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ABEOJI!" Jaejoong roared. "YOU PROMISED!"

Eunmi raised her brows, confused. What was it about Jaejoong's dad? Did they have a fight?

Jaejoong took a deep breath and fixed his stare on a stop on the floor. "Abeoji! Don't go overboard will you!" he snarled.

"You promised not to do anything to Eunmi once I break up with her!"

Eunmi gasped and covered . Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"You promised not to sabotage her job and her house! You promised not to touch her!" Jaejoong growled. "And what? Now you're using the same thing to threaten me into going for a match making session with another heiress? No way am I going to agree to this Abeoji!"

Jaejoong breathed deeply and bit his lips. "Are you serious? This is between you and me Abeoji! You don't have to harm Eunmi to make me listen to you!"

"Joongie..."

Jaejoong froze. He turned around to see Eunmi gazing at him with a smile on her face, although tears were staining her beautiful face.

He dropped the phone on the floor in shock. "You heard?" he breathed.

Eunmi nodded and ran over to hug him. L.Joe smiled and slowly crept away. At least the truth was out now.

"Why didn't you tell me anything Joongie?" Eunmi cried into Jaejoong's chest. "Your father doesn't like me being with you isn't it?"

Jaejoong softened and her hair. "I'm sorry babe. He threatened. Your loss of job and a place to stay, it's all his doing. We have to break up can't you see? Once we broke up, you got your job and apartment back? Isn't that great?"

Eunmi shook her head. "Nothing is great if I don't have you." she sobbed. "Joongie.. We can convince your father together. We can make him accept me. Please don't give up halfway."

Jaejoong scooped her up in his arms and kissed her forehead. "Alright. I'm sorry I was so stupid to break up with you babe. I didnt mean anything I said. Please trust me."

Eunmi nodded happily and sniffed. "I didn't believe them anyway. I knew that you were lying. Babo Joongie." she half chided.

Jaejoong chuckled and tilted her head up. "I'm sorry. And I love you." he whispered before sealing her lips with a mind-blowing kiss.