Jaejoong step 8

Seducing him in 10 steps

Eunmi went to school the next day with L.Joe. As soon as she stepped into the school, scores of guys came flooding towards her, asking for her number.

She smiled mildly, rather irritated by the attention, and bowed. She tried squeezing her way through the sea of fan boys when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist.

She looked up in surprise to see Jaejoong smiled down at her. "I'll take you to class."

"But Byunghun Oppa.." Eunmi glanced back at L.Joe who was still being blocked by the scores of fan boys.

"I won't let my woman get protection from another man." he said firmly and pulled her through the crowd.

KIM JAEJOONG STEP 8: MAKE HER CLEAR THAT SHE'S MY WOMAN

"Your woman?" Eunmi whispered, completely puzzled. Nevertheless, she noticed a tingly happy feeling that spread through her body when she heard him say that.

Jaejoong brought her through the crowd and finally reached the corridors where it wasn't so congested. He held on to her hand even when it wasn't necessary. Eunmi didn't mind. In fact, she liked it.

Jaejoong walked her silently, enjoying the feeling of her hand in his, and knowing that she's beside him.

All of a sudden, a nerdy boy came running towards them with a cup of hot coffee in his hands. A student on errands for a teacher.

He dodged the people in front of them, but just when he reached Jaejoong and Eunmi, he tripped on his shoelace and his grip on the coffee slackened.

The coffee came spilling in their direction. Jaejoon grabbed Eunmi and slammed her against the wall. He put his arms around her and shielded her from the hot liquid.

"ARGH DAMMIT!" Jaejoong gritted his teeth when the hot coffee came in contact with his skin.

Eunmi's eyes widened and she gasped. "Jaejoong ah!" she cried.

He winced in pain and let her our of his protective body wall. "That coffee is pretty hot.." he gritted his teeth.

Eunmi spun him round and saw that his entire back was drenched. His white cotton tee became brown in colour and the exposed areas of his skin became pink with irritation.

"Take off your shirt quickly!" Eunmi pulled his shirt up and cringed seeing his red back.

"You're so eager to see me topless?" Jaejoong teased.

Eunmi looked at him with worried eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Yah Kim Jaejoong! Don't you know that it'll hurt? Why did you do that?" she asked.

Jaejoong softened and smiled. *It seems she's really worried about me.*

He wiped her tears away and laced his hands with hers. "I told you I'll not let any other man protect my woman." he whispered.

Eunmi reddened and pushed him away. "Go to the infirmary now! Get your skin treated!" she ordered.

Jaejoong smirked and winked. "No problem my woman!"

Eunmi pouted and roared after him," Yah Vampire ert!!!"



"AHHHHH NOT SO HARD PLEASE!" Jaejoong screamed like there was no tomorrow.

The middle aged nurse rolled her eyes. "Its just some medicated cream Kim Jaejoong, stop making it seem like I'm burin you with fire or something."

"But it hurts!" Jaejoong protested. "Like hell I might add."

The nurse chuckled and continued treating his back.

"That'll teach you to not try being a super hero and save your numerous girlfriends." she said curtly.

"I don't have single girlfriend now you ill informed woman!" Jaejoong winced in pain. "I'm all focused on one target now!"

"So it's true? You're courting Eunmi?" the nurse asked.

"Yeah." Jaejoong smiled. "She's so stubborn it's hard to drill it into het that I'm courting her. She's the hardest to get ever."

The nurse observed his face. "But you still want her to be yours don't you?"

Jaejoong grinned. "Yeah. I want her."

The nurse smiled an patted his back. "It's fine now. Go back to class."

Jaejoong nodded and darted out of the door.

The nurse chuckled and resumed her administrative work.

"That boy is finally settling down in one girl." She smiled.

"After working in this school for 20 years, Jaejoong is the biggest playboy I've ever seen." she reminisced. "I'd never thought I'd live to see this playboy fall in love."