How they met

Seducing him in 10 steps

"PARK EUNMI! Stop staring into space and get that customer's order!" Mr Jung yelled.

Eunmi snapped out of her daze and ran to get the customers chopsticks.

The poor customer looked at her and the chopsticks given to him. "Errr. Miss I ordered ice cream. And this is an ice cream shop so... I think chopsticks..."

Eunmi stared back. "Do you want another pair?"

The customer's face was  ( -_-III ).

"Yah Park Eunmi are you stupid? Who would eat ice cream with chopsticks?" Mr Jung ran out and handed the poor customer a spoon to eat his fast melting vallina cone.

"You can't eat with chopsticks?" Eunmi asked, eyes wide. It was as if it was the first time she realised the fact. After working in an ice cream shop for 2 years.

Mr Jung's face was the same as the customer's. ( -_-III )

"Park Eunmi you never fail to amaze me in these two years I've known you." Mr Jung shook his head and held his neck.

Eunmi's face lit up. "Really? Wow thank you Mr Jung!"

Mr Jung looked back with a bewildered expression and just walked away.

Mind you, he had a weak heart.

*DING DING DING*

The bell rang, signalling the arrival of a new customer.

"Serve the customer well Eunmi ah and don't make me come clean up any trouble you've caused." Mr Jung grumbled and disappeared to the resting room.

Eunmi pouted and went to greet the new customers.

"Annyeonghaseyo welcome to Ice Cream land, Ice Cream Paradise: Jung's ice cream cafe." Eunmi bowed. "May I have your order?"

The man wrapped one of his arms around the girl's waist and nuzzled her cheek.

"What do you want to eat babe?" he asked huskily.

The girl pouted and gazed at the menu. "Hmmm there are a lot of choices oppa... I don't know. What are you having?"

The man smirked and nibbled her ear, earning a groan. "I'm having you."

"Oppa!" the girl smacked his arm, embarrassed.

Eunmi stared at them, wide eyed, mouth agaped, totally not ashamed that she was staring at him.

"Oppa! The cashier is looking!" the girl yelped and pushed him away.

She looked at Eunmi and apologized. "Mianhabnida, my boyfriend's like that."

The guy smirked and pulled her close. "Yeah I'm just like that. Totally Hot."

Eunmi gave him the expression Mr Jung just gave her. ( -_-III)

"You should break up with him." Eunmi said out of the blue.

The man and his girlfriend stared at her with a bewildered expression, expecially the man, with that what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about expression.

"You don't want a boyfriend that is SOOOO hungry, he chooses to eat you." Eunmi said seriously. "It's dangerous."

The girl and guy looked at each other.

...

....

.....

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA!" they burst into laughter.

Eunmi stared at them, unable to understand their cause of laughter.

"Omo! Your joke is so funny!" the girl clutched her stomach.

"It wasn't a joke." Eunmi stared back solemnly.

Both of them stopped laughing and looked back at her.

"... You mean you really thought I was going to eat her." the guy looked at her, amused. O.O

Eunmi stared back. "You weren't?"

...

....

.....

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" both of them burst into laughter again.

"You...*haha*...you really..*haha*...you really thought I was a ...*haha*...cannibal?" the guy laughed. "Omo this is the day I Kim Jaejoong laughed the most in my life!"

Eunmi stared back. "And this is the day you Kim Jaejoong will be told my I Park Eunmi that this is not good. You should stop eating humans."

Jaejoong stared back. O.O

This was no longer a laughing matter. This was a cause of concern for the whole human civillisation.

WHY WAS THIS MENTALLY UNSOUND WOMAN OUT WALKING FREELY??!!!

"Tell me truthfully." Jaejoong leaned against the counter. "You're not from planet earth right?"