Success!!

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
The next morning you bombard Chen with texts and calls. Everyone decided to stay over and do an all nighter to talk about the wedding; there's only two days now and President Kris is going to want Chanyeol home soon. Frankly, the only thing that's going to stop the wedding is Suho or President Kris.

You feel a buzz on the sofa next to you and look down, its your phone. You rush to grab it while shouting to the others to be quiet.

"Chen??" You call.

"The one and only!"

"Chen! HOW DID IT GO? WHAT HAPPENED!!!" You shout, excited.

"Ouch, you're hurting my ears!" he whines.

"Sorry.. Sorry" you rush, "But how did it go? You didn't text afterwards!"

"That's because your texts jammed my phone.." He answers.

"..Sorry, I just wanted-" you explain.

"I think we hit it off" he says confidently, and even through the phone you can hear his glee.

"What really?! Wait... Are you sure??" Knowing Chen, he thinks he's in when he's really not.

"Of course I'm sure! Plus she said she wants to see me again" he says.

"Awww, that's nice" you say while turning to the others and nodding enthusiastically at them. They all give silent whoops and thumbs up.

"She's beautiful.. Exactly my type of girl..." He says thoughtfully, "..So beautiful.. And we share the same interests... She's such an interesting person!"

He sounds serious.. "Well maybe you should take her out again?"

"Nope. I don't think I can." he says bluntly.

"What?! Why not?!" You shout down the phone in outrage, "I thought you just said she was beautiful?!"

"I'm broke." he says and you practically see him shrugging, "We ate a lot yesterday.."

The wedding is two days away, Suho should be watching her figure before President Kris shouts at her... "Hmm.."

"Its okay" he says "I like when a woman loves her food, grrrrwl" he adds a little growl at the end that makes you feel like hanging up.

"Nice to know... But I just had an idea! Why don't~ you take her out this Saturday, there's going to be a little gathering.. And she needs a date" you ask smiling at the others diabolically. You're talking about the wedding.

"Hmmm.." He says weighing his options.

"There's free food~.." You tempt him.

"Okay" he says without further hesitation.

"Yay!" You let a small whoop over the phone.

"What's in it for you?" He asks cautiously.

"Huh?? N-nothing!! I just.. Had two friends who needed help... You needed a girlfriend, and she needs a boyfriend!" You bluff.

"Aww, you you're too sweet! If we get married, I owe you one!" He replies sweetly. You resist the urge to comment that if they marry, you owe him one.

"Thanks Chen" you smile.

"No problem" he says. You go to hang up but you hear him talking down the phone again and put it to your ear, "BY THE WAY...."

"Yep?"

"I really like her... So please don't tell her about.. Those things I did you to before..." He asks shyly.

You heart nearly breaks at his vunerablilty. He really does like Suho.. "Aww Chen, don't worry I won't.." You assure him.

"Thanks" he says, then you cut off.

You hang up the phone thoughfully then look up at the others, "Guys... Chen really likes Suho.. A lot.."

"YES!" Luhan shouts.

"A lot?! How?" Sehun asks.

"Well.. He really sounded serious about her.." You explain

"Would Suho really do that to Chanyeol? After all of that?" D.O asks.

"Maybe my mother finally put her off" Chanyeol suggests.

"Maybe.. She said she wants to see Chen again, which is a good sign" you say.

"I hope he isn't lying.." Chanyeol says.

"I don't think so, he wouldn't go though such effort.."

"Wow, this is going better than I thought" Kai says.

"Ooh, so what else happened?" Luhan asks.

"Well he thinks she's beautiful, his perfect girl etc etc" you explain.

"Nice going!" Beakhyun gives you the thumbs up.

"Yeah.. And I've gotten him to take her to the wedding.."

"Oooh you, you're so devious.." Chanyeol wiggles his eyebrows at you, "My mother will hate you"

You shrug, "She doesn't like me much anyway. Besides.. I had to..."

"Awww" he says then reaches an arm around your shoulder. He leans his head affectionately on top of yours, "Let's hope this works, but you know I wouldn't marry her no matter what happens."

You rest your head into his shoulder and nod. You believe him, but it doesn't mean something bad won't happen. His mother might move him away, and even if doesn't marry Suho, she might try and marry him to someone else.

"Fingers crossed" Sehun gives a serious smile and holds his crossed fingers in the air to you and Chanyeol.

There's a thoughtful silence among you all. Baekhyun breaks it and stands up, "Well I'm off to school."

"School?! But its.. 10" Sehun says, "Too late for school!".

"Well I'm gonna go in" Baekhyun yawns and stretches.

"Well.. I cant" Sehun starts then clings onto Luhan, "I'm going to get bubble tea with Luhan!"

"Yaaaaay" Luhan beams and clings back. They sit there happily hugging eachother and looking cute.

"I guess we'll go see a movie?" Kyungsoo asks Kai.

"Really?" She asks, "what about school with Baekhyun?"

"I don't really want to go.." Kyungsoo answers, "Baekhyun why don't you come with us?"

Baekhyun thinks about it for a while, "..Hmm... No its okay" he smiles, "its a bit awkward going to a movie with a couple.. Especially if its you two.."

They start blushing.

"I'll get you guys some work?" Baekhyun asks.

"If you must" Sehun sulks.

"Okay, I'm off" Baekhyun says starting to leave the room, "I'll see you guys later, have fun with what you do"

"Bye Bye" everyone calls.

"We'll be off too" Kai says, "Text us if anything happens!"

"Have fun, behave" Chanyeol calls out laughing.

Its just you, Luhan, Chanyeol and Sehun left sitting on the sofas. "You guys have fun.. You behave too" you say, especially looking at Sehun. You trust him, but Luhan's still your little sister.

"Its just bubble tea.." Luhan defends.

"I feel like I'm meeting your parents" Sehun says looking from you to Chanyeol. He grabs Luhans hand and pulls her up, "C'mon, teas on me."

They walk towards the door to leave, but as Luhan walks out Sehun quickly pokes his head back into the room and waggles his finger from you to Chanyeol. "You two behave" he says, winking, then leaves.