Remembering

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Chanyeol POV

(bits in normal font are him in the present and bits in italics are him remembering what happened before :P)

You wake up from a deep dreamless sleep and squirm around with your eyes closed trying to feel your limbs. You stretch a bit, but gasp and sit up as you try to move your legs. You open your eyes and see they're both in casts.. But the rest of you is fine.

You shake your head confused, where are you? And how did you get here? You look around the room and realize you're in a hospital, then you catch sight of another bed.

"you!!!" You shout as you see her. But she's sleeping... And she's all the way across the room. Damn.

You stretch out your arm. Quite stupid since you're like 6 metres apart. You look at her, sleeping so peacefully, she has a cast on an arm and shoulder and a sling holding it in place. She also has a lot of bandages on her face. You sigh and lie back down as the memories come back to you.

...

you got up and started running after hitting Chen in the face with her phone. Although not making full use of the phone in a time like that, you still applauded what she did. Chen was spitting out teeth and you couldn't help but laugh in your head as when he talked to you he now had 3 missing front teeth.

She realized that you weren't behind her and shouted at you to come, but your legs were in so much pain and you couldn't stand up. You told her to go, there's guys out there that'll take her to hospital and safety. You were about to say more when you realized Chen was picking up and holding a large object over his head. What on Earth... Its a chair. Crap.

You were about to hold your arms up to defend yourself when something else sends you crashing to the floor early, and takes the impact for you. You opened your eyes and see you covering your body with a face full of pain. You didn't know what to do and just stared with your mouth hanging open. Then you shouted to Chen that whatever it took, you were going to get him. You hug you closely and rock her back and forth, keeping her arm which was floppy, in place.

...

You look at her now, sleeping peacefully with her arm and have the urge to talk to her. You went to go save her, but instead she ended up saving you.

You press the button on the side of the bed calling the nurse. She comes after a couple of seconds and asks what you'd like.

"Do you mind moving my bed closer to her's please?" You ask smiling.

The nurse nods and smiles at the request. She walks over to your bed where she releases a brake and wheels your bed slowly and carefully until you're right beside you.

You look at you and smile, she looks so cute when she's sleeping. She's dribbing a bit and blowing bubbles. You laugh and use your sleeve to wipe the dribble. You realize the nurse is still watching and you look at her. She looks like she's watching the sweetest romantic film ever. You blush. She gets the hint, smiles and leaves.

...

You were rocking her for a little while when you looked back up to Chen to see what he was up to. He is crazy, you remember thinking. If he did really ask her out, is this any way to treat her?

"Chen why did you do this?" You asked.

"Why don't you ask closer to home?" He replied.

You were confused, but thought you'd find out later "Chen did you really ask her out?"

"Yeah"

"Do you like her?" You asked him.

"No" he shrugged.

You felt yourself getting angry, "Then why did you ask her?! And why not just accept it if you don't care?!" You shouted, then quieted down so you don't wake her up.

"Hello?" He said "I'm Chen" as if I'd understand "Have you seen me?"

You looked up at him... Then regretted it. You wanted to laugh, he looked ridiculous. Plus he was spitting on you from the gaps in his teeth.

Your thoughts were interrupted but the sound of breaking glass and men shouting and charging in. You breathed a sigh of relief. You were just about to tell you but realized she passed out. Crap.

"OVER HERE!" You shouted indirectly "She's passed out!"

Chen was distracted and frantically watched the fights between Kyungsoo's men and the men hiding in the shadows. He didn't even notice Sehun creeping up on him and tackling him to the ground. Sehun punched him round the face while pinning him down repeatedly. He then stopped and did a really hard one "That's from my girlfriend" he said. Then he punched him again harder "That's from me".

Kyungsoo ran over to Sehun, watched as he got payback on his and Luhan's behalf, then knelt down and punched Chen as well. "This is from me" he said while giving him one in the chin, then he stood up and kicked Chen in the nuts. "That's from my girlfriend" He explained......"Yep, I think that's what Kai would do" he agreed to himself.

He then ran over to you and you. "Wow...." He breathed, and picked her up carefully. "Can you stand up he asks?" You shook your head.

Baekhyun then ran over and saw Sehun still beating Chen up. "Woah..." He said.

Sehun looks up "whoops... Did I over do it?" He asked. Baekhyun bent down to look at Chen... Then punched him in the face.

"No" he got up "keep going" and ran over to you and gave you a fireman's lift under the arms. Sehun ran over and held you under the other arm so you were able to some how stand tall. "Thanks guys" you said.

"What should we do with him?" Baekhyun asked motioning to a Chen who was trying to stand up.

"Take me over to him" you requested.

They did so and you looked at Chen square in the eye. You leaned all your weight on Baekhyun and took your other arm from Sehun's shoulder and punched Chen sending him flying to the ground. You wished you could do more but you didn't want to over do it. "He'll find a hospital" you said leaving him there and put your arm back round Sehun's shoulder.

Then you, being supported by Sehun and Baekhyun and you being carried by Kyungsoo were escorted out of the building by Kyungsoo's people.

...

You look at her now again, closely, and smile again as you realize how much she means to you. She's still sleeping and you want to talk to her, but you'll wait.

You take her hand from her bed, and hold it in yours. Then still holding it, lie back down on your pillow again and fall asleep to the sound of your heart monitors...