Help

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You stop. Walk backwards. Then re-walk back to the window. What you saw was correct. Kai on a date with Sehun. What. A. ! SeKai?! 10 minutes ago is was HunHan! You contemplate running into the store and screaming at him, but you wouldn't know what to say. You can't go home either! You wouldn't be able to look Luhan in the eye!... Your sister and your best friend.. You don't know what to do.. You wander around the street thinking.. Then find yourself on a familiar path, back up where you walked before, but you can't remember where it leads. You follow it and your face drops when you recognize the grand building. "Ugh" the good looking guy with stupid curly hair lives here. But you have no-where else to go, so you knock on the door. A maid opens and you ask to see Chanyeol, she quickly disappears, you hear running and Chanyeol opens the door breathless. "Hello!" He says and drags you inside. You quickly look around.. Just in case "don't worry he's not here" Chanyeol says. 'Huh? What?" You ask, not sure if he knows what you were thinking. "Baekhyun, yeah he left, sorry about earlier, he's just a bit jealous" "of what?" "That you like me" "I don't like you" you respond, but doesn't listen. You look up at him and are suprised to see his hair straight. "Your hair?!?" You gasp. "What about it?" He asks. "Its straight!? Why is it straight?!" You shout. "This is my natural hair!" He says. "You CURL your hair on purpose?? Why?" You ask. "It makes me look handsome.." he says. "No it doesn't" you reply, then you see his hurt face. Whoops. "You look better with straight hair!" You say instinctively, then gasp at what you just confessed. He suddenly smiles really wide and does a creepy-derp face. "ANYWAY" you say diverting the conversation "that's not why I came here" you say. "Why did you come?" He asks. You try to think in your head how you can go about this. Its quite a sensitive topic.. This is his best friend you're talking about "Your friend is a " you say. "Excuse me?" He gasps. "Yeah, I bet he's all over another girl as we speak". "Who is this friend?" Chanyeol asks, "Sehun" you reply. Chanyeol suddenly bursts out laughing really enthisiastically and cutely, his happiness is contagious and you start laughing too.. Although you don't know why since this is no laughing matter. You stop. "He was on a date with Luhan, and then straight after went on a date with my best friend Kai!" You say hysterically! "He's gonna break their hearts!! I don't know what to do! Help me!!!" Chanyeol stops laughing at this, looks you in the eye and says "okay".