Stupid Sehun

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You all look at him.

Then you look at the clock. Its 6.30pm.

You raise your eyebrows at him.

"Come on... Its never too early for a scary film!" he says enthusiastically.

...

...

...

"Bbuing bbuing?"

"Okayyyyy" everyone says together giving in to his aegyo.

He laughs and runs to put the CD in the player. He quickly runs around putting finishing touches like closing the curtains, running upstairs to get blankets for everyone, pushing you and Chanyeol's sofa closer to the one Luhan and Kai are on and turning off all the lights in the house.

He finally sits down on the floor next to Baekhyun and D.O. "Ready?" He asks excitedly.

You have to admit, you're pretty impressed with how everything looks. It feels like you're watching this movie at 1am.

Sehun turns the film on by the remote. Suddenly haunting music fills the room. You, Luhan and Kai gasp. The room has surround sound. You look at Chanyeol next to you but he looks like he's seen it before.

3 hours later...

The movie finishes and everyone looks unaffected... Except Sehun.

He looks like he's been crying. Baekhyun turns on the light and Sehun is clinging on to D.O. You laugh and he turns to glares at you.

"How did you not find that scary?!" He asks

Well...

At first it was a bit freaky, but every time Sehun started screaming it got a little funnier. And when the bad guy came out and looked like Chanyeol's mother, the movie turned into a comedy.

Chanyeol had turned to you in the movie and asked what you were laughing at but you said you were laughing at a joke you thought of. It'd be kind of rude to tell him...

Everyone gets up and stretches their arms and legs. You look at the time, its 9.30pm. Wow.

You're just about to say that you should head home when you remember that you're staying here for the night. Should be fun, you smile to yourself.

"Who's hungry?" D.O asks happily

Despite all the snacks, you'd love something D.O makes. Everyone agrees and Kyungsoo smiles. He turns to go into the kitchen, then Kai runs after him to help.

Everyone "awww"s and they both blush.

"Awww, remember when they first met?" Sehun asks batting his eyelashes at them.

This guy!... He loves embarrassing people. But you laugh anyway and nudge Chanyeol with your good arm. He nudges back.

"I'll go and help them and make sure they don't run off again" Baekhyun laughs following them into the kitchen.

You, Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol sit on the sofas again. You and Chanyeol talk and Luhan and Sehun on the other sofa talk.

"How's your leg?" You ask.

"Its fine" he smiles "how's your arm?"

"Could be better" you reply.

"You looked like you really enjoyed that movie" he chuckles at you "what was that joke you were laughing at?"

Nervous laughter "heh..heh.. Heeehhhh..." Your eyes dart around the room.

At that moment Sehun turns round to you and Chanyeol "You guys its getting late, do you want to go up and change into your sleepwear first?" He asks.

"YES!" You shout and jump up. Thank you Sehun! You shout in your head.

Chanyeol looks at you surprised "Do you want to go first?" He smiles.

"Yeah" you smile "won't be a minute" you walk past Sehun, pat his head and run upstairs.

When you get upstairs you walk into the spacious room and breathe a sigh of relief. You grab your gift bag then get dressed.

15 minutes later..

You sulkily walk downstairs.

Where is this boy.. I'm gonna kill him.

You arrive in the living room where Sehun, Chanyeol and Luhan are sitting now joined by Baekhyun.

You find Sehun and glare at him

He bursts out laughing "Aww! You look cute!!!"

You do not look cute.

You put on the pink pajama shorts, but then at the bottom found a pink jumper with "⇧I love Chanyeol" in bold black writing. You did not want to wear it, but there was nothing else. Stupid Sehun.

Chanyeol is blushing, but Baekhyun and Luhan start laughing, but try hard to keep it in.

"GDTYBJTFCXWADXXGH" You shout and start running towards Sehun. He gets up to run away from you but you chase him.

He runs all around the house but you finally stop him in a corridor and rugby tackle him.

He's laughing and shouting at the same time, then from the other end of the corridor Kai and Kyungsoo run in looking worried. Then see Sehun on the floor curled up in a ball laughing and you standing over him with a "⇧I love Chanyeol" jumper. You blush.

Kai runs the other way coughing, trying to supress her laughter.

"Uhhh... Dinner's ready.." D.O says trying not to laugh.