Make yourself at home

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

"Excuse me?" You ask hysterically "are you serious?" Your eyes wide. "Did you just abduct me from my walk home and take me to this big building and tell me to make myself at home?!" He turns to face you. "What are you doing with your life?!" You scream. "you, you know, no girls ever thrown a potato at me before" he says looking into your eyes...Wtf, is he serious?.. "What do you want from me?" You ask. "You like me." He says "Don't worry its okay, I won't tell anybody" he says winking. 

Omg, you think to yourself, is this really happening? You throw a potato at a guy and he takes it as you declaring your love for him? You throw your arms in the air and are about to walk off when suddenly D.O, Sehun and Light-switch boy walk out of the corridor into the room. You start stuttering out your breath as you get a flashback of light switch boy dancing in the forest. "Oh it's Chanyeol's girlfriend" says Sehun smiling. Light-switch boy looks at you, then Chanyeol and is at Chanyeol's side in an instant. "Channie, where were you?" He says. "I was in the car, Baekhyun, and I spot poor you walking by herself, a gentleman cannot simply leave a lady to walk alone" Chanyeol says winking at you. You would hit him, but you're too busy staring at this Baekhyun boy, then suddenly he turns towards you eying you up and down. You choke on your breathe. "Ooh is you alright?!" D.O says with wide adorable eyes, and he runs off somewhere and returns with a glass of water. Hmm, he'd make an excellent house-husband you think.

Suddenly you don't want to leave anymore, but you wish that Chanyeol would leave. Quite unlikely seeing as this is his house. "Well, why we standing here? Let's go to the lounge and get to know eachother shall we?" Says Sehun.. what a player..