Blending In

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

You arrive to school on foot,because you can't take bus, because you have no money. Took quite a while but you're used to it. You arrive quite tired out and a tiny bit sweaty.. Not good compared to all the rich pampered kids that step out of their expensive cars out of door held open by chauffeurs. You sigh and try to find the entrance.

Suddenly a coin rolls past you on the floor.. You eye it and make a run for it! You grab it just before it rolls under someone's shoe! YES!!! You might eat tonight! You stand up to face the owner of the shoes, but instead see three faces. A girl beautiful with hair like red noodles, a pretty girl with side bangs and a chubby faced cutie girl!

"Uhh" you say... "I'm Suho" says noodle hair, "I'm Lay" says side bang. "And I'm Xuimin" says the cute one as they all strike a pose. "Okay" you say and turn around walking in the opposite direction. "Where are you going?" says Lay "you haven't even introduced yourself" you turn back around "I'm you" you reply. "I know you" says Suho, "you were on TV yesterday.. You saved Tao!!" "Yes" you reply. "Omg! we should be best friends!" Says Xuimin. They all start squealing and agreeing and you can't take it anymore so you just quietly slip away. Suho notices "where is she going, gosh she is so rude!... Omg so not hanging out with her ever again!!" You half-run away and bump into a firm chest. You look up and see a gorgeous, tall guy with ginger corkscrew hair looking at you with a blank expression.