Found

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
He laughs at you, but in a friendly way.

"Did you fall over?" He asks.

"No, I was looking for pennies on the floor" you smile sarcastically.

"Why are you all the way out here?" He asks.

"I got lost.." You admit.

He tuts at you, "you shouldn't go running around by yourself".

"Hey! The only reason I ended up here is because I was chasing you around, then I couldn't find my way back... I needed to find everyone to tell them food was ready" you explain.

"Yeah we already knew about that... It was nice" he says patting his stomach.

Your mouth hangs open. They ate without me?! While I was lost looking for them!?!?

Sehun notices the look of betrayal on your face "I was only joking" he laughs "Kyungsoo came and found us after a while, he noticed you weren't with us and we realized we hadn't seen you for about half an hour... So we made a search party... And I win!"

He bends down and picks you up from the floor bridal style. You'd rather drag yourself, but you're tired and you have carpet burn so you let yourself be carried.

"Where are we?" You ask puzzled.

"The special passage way to Baekhyun's room" Sehun answers carrying you into the lift.

Special passage way? You then realize why the wallpaper and carpet is different in this corridor... And that an elevator would be much more easier than stairs.

You look at the buttons.. But there's only one. Sehun presses it.

"Why is there only one?" You ask

"It just goes straight to his room and down here" he replies.

"Why does he have a special passage way?"

"He has certain rooms down here he needs easy access to.. Like the kitchen.. And you probably saw the others" he laughs.

Ahh yes... The beauty studio and the light switch room.. But you didn't look in a few doors. You're curious now...

You slap Sehun.

"What was that for?!" He asks bewildered.

"I didn't get to finish beating you up".

"For what?!"

"Guess." You say shortly.

...

...

...

"Hehehehehe" he giggles.

You slap him again just as the elevator door opens. You turn your head and see Kyungsoo and Kai waiting for the elevator. Both their eyes go wide, then Kai shouts "you!" And smiles.

Sehun puts you down on your feet. "Found her" he says. "She got lost and I found her crawling on the floor".

"I was not crawling" you scoff to Sehun. Pfffft.

"... I got a bit lost... sorry if I held up everyone eating" you say to Kyungsoo and Kai.

"Its okay" Kyungsoo smiles "I probably shouldn't have let you go by yourself, Baekhyun's house is quite big".

You step away from the elevator and look around the room. The wallpaper and carpet matches the one in the corridor you were just in. You look around Baekhyun's room, its very neat and there's a huge bed with the softest looking pillows. There's a desk, a couple of expensive looking sofas around a table in a corner. Then there's a door which you guess leads to a master bathroom and a door less passage that leads to a walk-in wardrobe. Wow... You look back to Kyungsoo and Kai, they're in their sleep wear too you realize, and so is Sehun. Was I gone that long?

"Where is everyone else?" You ask.

"Probably looking for you" Sehun says getting out his phone. He dials a number then holds the phone up to his ear.

...

"Hey LuLu" he says on the phone smiling "I found her"

...

"Yeah she was crawling around on the floor somewhere, good thing I found her" he says winking at you. You roll your eyes.

...

"Where are you now?"

...

"Okay see you there....... I love you too" he says quickly then hangs up, blushing.

You all stare with interested. You wiggle your eyebrows up and down.

He clears his throat "Baekhyun and Luhan will meet us in the kitchen" he explains to everyone. "Let's go"

While walking to the kitchen, you realize how easy it is to get lost. There are so many doors and passage ways, and Sehun has to keep steering you by the shoulders to make sure you don't wander and get lost again.

You soon arrive in the kitchen, through a door different to what you took before. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are sitting around the table you offered to set earlier. Luhan is re warming the lasagna in the oven and smiles when you walk in. Chanyeol and Baekhyun look up and smile too.

"Sorry" Baekhyun smiles apologetically at you.

"Its fine" you smile back "its Sehun's fault".

You sit down next to Chanyeol who you notice is in his pajamas, but disappointingly doesn't have an "I love you" top. He turns to you "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay" you smile "just got a bit lost"

Everyone sits down and Kyungsoo and Luhan start dishing out food. You all eat and chat at the same time until you're too full to breathe.

After washing up and complimenting Kai and D.O, you all head upstairs to the room Baekhyun cleared. You all plop down on the floor and sit around tired. You could fall asleep like this... But you all still need to set up some blankets and pillows.

You don't want to get up and move and notice the others don't want to too. Everyones just lying around on the floor in random places. The room is so warm and the carpets are so soft, who needs pillows and a blanket?...

Its around 11.30pm and you're pooped. You can feel yourself drifting but you try to keep awake. You look around you and see Chanyeol an arms length away from you. You roll over, being careful of your arm, and stop just in front of his face.

"Hey Chanyeo-" you begin but notice his eyes are closed and he's quietly snoring. Awww. You look at him and appreciate how cute he is. Some of his hair falls over his eyes and his nose scrunches up as if he's laughing in his dream... Then you realize, he is laughing. He's making little "kekekeke" noise. Its so adorable.

You lift up your head to see if the others see this, but notice they all have their eyes closed too.

Baekhyun is lying on his front with his in the air like a baby, aww.

Kyungsoo is sleeping with his head on his arm, looking like an angel.

Kai is sleeping curled up in a ball with her thumb in .

Luhan looks like she got knocked out in a club, as usual, and is lying with her limbs spread-eagle.

Sehun is.... Hmm.. You can't see Sehun's face from where you are. You crawl over to where he is. Heh heh, if he's dribbling you'll take a picture.

You crawl around everyone and get close to Sehun. You look at his face.. No dribble.. No nothing.. Damn he still looks like a model. You're still inspecting him when his eyes fly open and he scarily says "Hello!".

You shriek and almost wake everyone else up. You slap him round the face.

"What's wrong with you?!" You whisper angrily.

"Hehe" he says smiling and flashing teeth "couldn't help it sorry".

You roll your eyes "Everyone's sleeping, don't wake them up"

"Want to help me put blankets on everyone?" He asks sitting up, "they'll get cold during the night".

"Sure" you reply, that's really thoughtful of him.

He silently gets up and walks quietly to the stacks of blankets. You get up and follow. He gives you a few blankets, then goes to put one on Baekhyun. He puts the blanket around Baekhyun then pats him on the head. He does the same with Luhan and Kyungsoo. You walk over to Kai and put a blanket around her, all that's left is you and Chanyeol. You put the blanket around Chanyeol and smile, he looks so cute! Then you bend down to hug him.

You get back up and notice Sehun was watching you. He wiggles his eyebrows. You blush. "Goodnight Sehun" you say getting ready to lie down.

"Night you, sweet dreams" he smiles back.

Sehun lies down and puts the blanket around himself. You're about to do the same when you realize the light is still on. You get up and creep over to the light switch, but wonder whether someone in here would prefer the light on.. You look for a dimmer light source.

You find a nice looking table lamp and turn it on, then quickly turn off the main light. The room is then dark but has a dim golden glow. It looks amazing!

You lie back down next to your original spot next to Chanyeol and pull your blanket over yourself. You then feel the need to sleep coming, and start to drift off..