Sweet Dreams

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
20 minutes later..

You walk into the room feeling refreshed and much better than before. You walk in, and then you see Baekhyun and cringe as you remember his posing in the bathroom. You push it far back into your mind. You yawn and are quite tired. "Hello" Baekhyun says noticing your yawn "we have school in the morning, you probably should get to sleep" he says. You nod. He's lying on the floor with a pillow and blanket. You feel kinda bad but he looks comfortable and happy, so you climb into the bed and make yourself comfortable too. "Should I turn off the light?" You ask. "Yeah" he answers. You turn off the light. You pretend to fall asleep waiting for your chance to get away.

20 minutes later...

You guess that Baekhyun must be sleeping by now and start stirring trying to get out of this bed comfortably. "You can't sleep either" comes a voice. EEEP! You think. "Who's there?" You ask stupidly. "Baekhyun" he answers. "Oh...hi" you say. "You can't sleep?" He asks again. "Uh.. No" you answer. "I keep thinking about Chanyeol" he says. Wow, Baekhyun really does care about Chanyeol.. You don't know what to say.. "How long have you and Chanyeol been friends?" You ask. "Since we were very little, our parents were business partners" he says "his mother was always..." He explains "....basically we called her face. We got really close as our parents were always busy and we were like brothers" Baekhyun sounds happy. "I'm sorry if I...er...came in between you and Chanyeol" you say. "Its okay", Baekhyun says "you made Chanyeol really happy, but when you left his house he got really moody and went to go find you... That made me even more angry.. So I went to the forest.. Then you found me" Baekhyun explains. "Do you hate me?" You ask Baekhyun. ".....I didn't hate you," Baekhyun says "I was just really.... Jealous" he says. "But you're a nice person. When I found out you threw a potato in his face I admit I laughed a bit, I thought he'd be furious, no-one could get away with that.. But then you did..." You suddenly feel weird. You don't know what to say. "you... I think Chanyeol might like you" Baekhyun says.