The Second Love triangle

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You stand facing the closed door. Well that wasn't nice, you think. Oh well. You don't even like Chanyeol, his hair is stupid and over curled. You've had such a crappy day and need someone to talk to. You take out your phone (a nokia you got at a charity shop) and press the first number on speed dial. "Hello?... Kai?" you call to your best friend "...where are you? I kinda need to talk you.."... "Sure...but it has to be quick I'm going out somewhere afterward..s" she says. You decide on meeting in town in a porridge shop, and you wait for her outside. Its getting pretty dark so you call Luhan to check she's okay "Yeah, I left Sehun at the tea shop" she says "I had a great time and I really like him, he's so handsome and charming!" Aww, you think, then hang up cause you need to save credit, cause you cant get a top up, cause you have no money. Then you see Kai from across the street, she's really done up.. She looks abit ty but tbh that's just Kai. "Hey Kai!" You say and hug her "Hey you" she says "what's up? Are you okay" "no" you reply. "Why what's happened?" "I threw a potato in some guy's face and now he thinks I like him, but I don't. I saw his friend dancing with a light switch in the forest and fell in love with him but he hates me" you explain. Kai's face is just like wtf, she her lips then comforts you like she always has since you were little. The two of you catch up and its not long until you're both happy and laughing. "What's the time?" Kai asks, she checks her phone "crap" and gets up "sorry you I need to go, I'm meeting up with this guy and I'm gonna be late! But I'll catch up with you later!!" "Don't worry!" You say, "I'll see you later!". You decide its also time to leave and get up, but walk slowly around town thinking about Baekhyun, you don't want him to hate you, but his rudeness is a serious put off. You decide to get yourself a drink before you go.. How about.. A mocha bubble tea! You walk to the store suddenly excited, and when you walk past the shops window, you see Kai and her date. But you freeze when you see when she's with Sehun.