Back to school

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You wake up in the morning with the urge to go to the bathroom. Huh?! What is this?! you ask yourself, then you remember the large bowl of spaghetti that you ate last night. Stupid, stupid, stupid. You quickly get up and run straight to the bathroom. You sit down and realize you left the door unlocked. URGHHHH, think, you can't even get up! Your mind then flicks to the conversation the night before with Baekhyun.. Chanyeol doesn't like you! You shake your head. Ridiculous.. Suddenly the door opens.

You scream. Its Baekhyun. Watching at you sitting on the toilet. You scream again. He quickly leaves. OMG OMG OMG you think. You smack your head against the wall. OMG OMG whyyyyyy you start crying why why why. You ugly sob, then suddenly the door opens again "Is everything alright?" This time it's D.O. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you cry even more. He quickly leaves too. Omg you look a mess, you forgot to sleep on the couch you remember. What is wrong with me.. You ask yourself. You need to regain your dignity and make yourself decent.

20 minutes later..

After showering, dressing in your clean uniform and hiding upstairs for a bit, you decide to show your face as your belly will not hide for any longer. You go into D.O's kitchen and find a table decorated with so many bowls and plates and sitting at the table are D.O and Baekhyun in their uniforms. You forget about your embarrassment and sit at the table amazed. You sit in the seat between D.O and Baekhyun. You look at what they're having, D.O is having pancakes, and Baekhyun is having... Bacon and about 10 boiled eggs. Baekhyun catches you looking you looking at his food and smiles at you, you look up at him and are about to smile back then the memories of earlier flood back to you. You turn the a deep red. OMG you think. You put your head in your hands. Oh the shame. "Consider it forgotten" Baekhyun says simply and says nothing else about it. You look at D.O and he nods at you too. Aish. You try to forget and take some food, still abit red. "I hope you like it" D.O says "I cooked it all myself". Wow, you are looking forward to this! You think. "Thank you" you smile at him shyly "and thank you for my uniform too. "Its okay" he says smiling back.

When you all finish and finish washing up. D.O disappears to go call a car for school. Its just you and Baekhyun left. You turn to him "thank you for bringing me here, and for going to find my sister" you say. "No problem" he says smiling. "Umm.. When I get to school.. I'm gonna go see if I can go say sorry to.. Chanyeol" you say. "Remember what I said.." Baekhyun said looking at you in the eye. "If he does, treat him kindly". Baekhyun's expression is so serious with care for Chanyeol you're a little scared, but understand. You nod. D.O comes round the corner "Okay guys, our ride is here!" He says.