You visit the hospital alot in this fic..

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Chanyeol?"

"Chanyeol?" You call out again walking into the room you were told he's staying in. Baekhyun was outside, sitting on the chairs. He wanted to give you some 'alone time'.

You spot him lying in a hospital bed at the other end of the room. You walk up to him slowly. "Chanyeol? Are you awake?"

There's no answer, but as you approach him you see his eyes are open and he's staring at you. There's a bandage around his head covering where it hit the ground, it looks painful.

"...What?" You ask self-consciously

"Who...are you?" He asks scrunching his eyes up looking like he's trying hard to think.

"Wh-what?" You stare at him confused.

He repeats "Who are you? I think I recognise you.."

"Chanyeol, what are you saying?"

He stares at you, waiting.

"Chanyeol??.. Its me!" You shout and signal your hands to your face.

He raises an eyebrow.

"Chanyeol!.. Your girlfriend!"

His face brightens instantly, "Suho is that you?"

Your heart stops a moment and you gasp. Your face must've been devastated because he sits up, throws his arms in the air and beams "I'm joking! I love my girlfriend, you!!!!"

You stare at him "..."

"Oops.. Did I go too far?" He gives a cheeky look.

"..."

"Hehe"

"..."

"DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!" You half shout half cry at him. "I'll break your leg!" You start hitting him weakly and he laughs trying to restrain you and hug you.

"Hey what's the nois- WOAH! What are you doing to the patient?" You stop and turn around. A doctor had half his body in the doorway of the room inspecting the scene.

"Its okay doctor! This is my girlfriend!" Chanyeol continues to beam.

"Is it? Awwww" he brings the rest of his body into the room and walks over with his hand stretched out towards you.

You let go of Chanyeol and move towards the doctor with your arm outstretched too.

"Suho, I've heard so much... interesting.. Things about you!" He smiles.

Suho?????

"Excuse me?!" You slap his hand away "Do I look like Suho?!"

"Umm..uhh...errrrr um.. Who is this?" The doctor looks around you to look at Chanyeol.

"My girlfriend." He looks awkward.

You move back around to look to his face "Yeah, that's right. Me, you, not Suho... Wait..." You turn to Chanyeol, hurt. "You've been telling him about Suho?!"

He holds up his hands in defence "No! Not me! My mother! She invited him to the wedding!!!... Actually why did she invite you?" He asks now looking at the doctor.

"She told me if I treated you for free I could come" the doctor looks excited, "She told me SHINee were playing!"

You blink confused... So she'd give her credit card to Tao when he's upset, but when her son is in hospital she tries to bargain her way out of the cost..

"Well there is no wedding.. Because I'm not going to marry her." He says sure of himself "In fact, can I discharge myself now? I need to find a good hiding place."

"Sorry can't do that.." The doctor says looking nervous.

"Why not?" He asks.

"..Your mother wouldn't be happy with me.." He explains.

"You care about what my mother thinks? My mother is never happy!" Chanyeol says.

"But still..." He looks down "SHINee.."

"Are you sure you should be leaving the hospital?" You ask, "Didn't you just get hit by a car?"

"I'm fine" he smiles, but you're unsure. "Chanyeol, I think you should stay.."

"Well she's gonna take me out to make me go to the stupid thing anyway" he shrugs.

"But your head?" You point at it "And aren't you injured?"

"Actually" doctor butts in "His head wasn't so bad, when we cleared up the blood we found out it was only cut.. It could've been solved with a plaster" he says.

"So why does he have that big bandage?" You ask.

"Well because we said he's free to go and get ready for his big day, and he started hitting his head against the wall." The doctor explains helplessly.

"Chanyeol!" You shout "Don't do that!"

He shrugs.

"Okay, fine, let's go.." You give in, he's probably better off out of the hospital.

He gets up out of the bed like nothing happened, "But I don't want to go home..." He says.

"But..." You get an idea "How about you stay with me, then go back tomorrow, when your mother expects you?"

He nods, looking happy again.

"Okay" He turns to the doctor. "Doctor-nim.. Who's your favourite in SHINee?"

Doctor looks caught off guard, but smiles shyly and answers "..Jonghyun.."

"Doctor make my mother believe I'm still here until tomorrow evening, and I'll make sure you meet Jonghyun" Chanyeol says.

A shriek leaves the doctor's lips "Y-yes!! I will!" His hand starts shaking fangirl style and he looks like Chanyeol disbelieving.

"Okay" Chanyeol nods and smiles satisfied.

"Baekhyun's waiting in the hall, he can take us to my house?" You ask.

Chanyeol nods "Let's go!"