Replaced

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
After a long night of eating ice cream and watching comedy movies with Kai you decide to head home. When you walk inside at home the door you can't find Luhan but when you peek in her room see that she's asleep. Aww, you think and get ready to go to sleep and climb into your own bed.

You wake up feeling so much better, even your arm. You don't need the silly sling today, and you'll make sure you feed yourself! You get dressed and join Luhan in the kitchen eating ramen. You talk for a bit but notice she's a bit cautious of you and looks at you weirdly. "What?" You ask.

"Nothing!" She says in a high voice "I think I'm gonna go meet Sehun to go to school now!" She says while quickly getting up and disappearing. Okay... Weird, you think to yourself... You finish up your ramen and get ready to leave. The walk to school is the usual and you enjoy the little piece of normality you feel. When you arrive at the school gates you see the usual commotion. You sigh and keep walking, the usual fan girls screaming over these guys. You look for Lay, Suho and Xiumin. It was kinda hard since it was only Lay and Xiumin today.

"Huh?" You say confused. Shouldn't they all be together doing their stupid poses, and scary aegyos at D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun? Ah well... Its not your problem, you don't want anything to do with them anyway.

Your mind flicks back to the conversation you had with Baekhyun yesterday. Maybe even if you haven't admitted it to yourself out loud, you do feel some attachment to Chanyeol. There are a lot of things you like and admire about him and think he's really cute. You really do need to say sorry. You should probably talk more to Baekhyun about it because you want to make it up with Chanyeol... Because.... Maybe.. you do like him...

Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted by loud screams a commotion a metre away as a car rolls up near the screaming students. You look, maybe its Baekhyun you think! In that case I'll stay, you smile. The door opens and a head pops out, but its not Baekhyun... its not Sehun and its not Kyungsoo. Oh... Its Chanyeol. I can handle that you think, and nod refusing to run away. But then when he gets out he's holding onto someone's hand. The person come out.

Its Suho, and she smiles at the crowd as she hugs onto his waist. Then she looks up as you and give you the most pitiful mocking smile, and you stare with a shocked expression and wet eyes.