Need a ride

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You stand there in the empty hallway by yourself. What was she talking about? What was Chanyeol going to say and how could he just leave like that?

Why does his mother love Suho so much? and what was she talking about... this "Idea"? You ask yourself so many questions and wonder. If Suho is blackmailing Chanyeol, she's already split you and him up, she could split him up with his friends.

You suddenly become angry. You've been thinking about yourself and how you feel in this ordeal, but you haven't thought about how Chanyeol feels. What ever is going on isn't fair to him and..

You stop thinking and decide what to do. You walk down the hallway toward the exit of the school. You can't help but notice that everyday you turn up to school, but never do any lessons.. Ah well.

You walk out of the exit, out to the school gates and hope that Sehun's driver is still there. Its empty outside, and the fan girls are probably in their classes now.

You look around searching for Sehun's car, your eyes fall on the familiar cream car. You run over before the driver has a chance to drive away.

You run to the window and look inside.

Well there was no chance of him driving away, he is heavily engrossed in a book... Hmm.. You bend down to get a look of the books cover. 50 shades of grey.

Seriously, what is this? You could swear Kai was talking about it the other day.

You knock on the window, his head snaps up and hand reflexively flings the book in the passenger seat. He rolls down the window. "Yes miss?"

"Can you drive me to Chanyeol's house please?" You ask.

"Um... Sorry I can't do that.." He says.

"Why not?" You ask

"Why would I drive a random fangirl to his house?" He asks.

"I'm not a fangirl?!?" You shout "I'm his girlfriend!!!"

He laughs and rolls his head back in his seat "Hah, as if I haven't heard that before.."

"Hello?!? Haven't you been paying attention who you've been driving around? My sister? Me? I'm chanyeol's girlfriend" you shout

"In case you've been living under a rock... Chanyeol's girlfriend is Suho, and they're getting married later on this week?" He laughs at you "Even I know"

This week?! Your heart drops "Drive me to Chanyeol's house. NOW" you shout at him.

He laughs again and rolls up the window. He bends over the passenger seat and picks up his book, and starts reading.

You're about to turn away when you knock on the window. He rolls it down looking annoyed "What?"

"Your window isn't tinted." You say "I can see what you're reading"

He starts to blush and rolls up the window "Damn kids" he mutters, then drives away.

You sigh. What are you going to do now? Even Sehun's driver knows Suho and Chanyeol are getting married. You get out your phone and look for contacts, you really need a ride to Chanyeol's house.

Kai... Nope can't drive

Luhan.. Nope in school

Kyungsoo.. In school

Sehun.. In school

Chanyeol.. In school

Parents.. In the countryside

Nearest take away.. Man.. You need to get out more.

Chen... N- Hmm.. Nyuh... Nrrgg.. It'll have to do..

You dial Chen's number, he picks up in a couple seconds. "you?" He asks "What do you want?"

"I need someone to drive me to Chanyeol's house.. You have a car" you explain.

"What am I? A taxi?" He asks.

"Trust me, if I had money for a taxi I would be in it now" you say.

"So what's in it for me?" He asks.

This guy.. Why does he complicate things "I'll get you a girlfriend" you say without thinking.

"Really??" He asks sounding interested "Okay... Interesting... Okay then I'll be there soon" he says.

10 minutes later..

Chen drives by with his window rolled down and a creepy look on his face. You ignore it and get in the passenger seat.

"Try anything and I'll beat you up myself" you warn.

"Its fine" he says laughing "now.. Let me explain to you my type."

You sigh but remember this is how you got the ride. You sit back and drift in and out of thought catching snippets of Chen's rambling

"I like noonas.. They make my body tingle.."

"I like curvy girls"

"I like if they can dance"

"I like feisty girls"

"I'm not picky..."

"...Sometimes I get lonely"

You block him out for some minutes until he starts shaking your arm. "Helloooo? you??" He says "we're here!"

You sit up "Yeah I'll get you a girlfriend" you say then quickly get out of the car.

You walk up to the door of Chanyeol's house and scratch your neck nervously. You hear Chen beep then drive off, then lift your hand and knock on the door.