Suprise

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You feel someone strong lift you up out of the car and hold you bridal style.

Well this is nice... if Chen had kidnapped me like this maybe I wouldn't have minded.

You hear giggling from the person carrying you. Okay, this is probably Sehun then.

"Hello Sehun" you say, the giggling suddenly stops and he deflates a bit. You laugh.

"Where are we going?" Chanyeol asks. But no-one answers.

You feel Sehun carrying you up a few stairs and into a door then walking quite a bit until he stops in a room. He puts you down on your feet and takes your blindfold off. You still can't see because there's no lighting in the room. You hear footsteps behind you and guess its Chanyeol coming inside. "Aish, where am I?" He asks. You hear a slap.

"Stop asking so many questions!" You hear Luhan and laugh to yourself.

You hear some whispers and someone asks "now?" Then you hear a "yeah!" whispered as a reply.

Suddenly the light flicks on and an amazing room is revealed. There's a huge banner which you guess everyone painted themselves because it says "Welcome home you and Chanyeol!" There are balloons and confetti all over the floor and a feast is placed out on a table near you. The room is really beautiful and there's a giant chandelier above your heads and a sweeping staircase with marble banisters leading to another floor.

Baekhyun is standing in the middle of stairs waving happily and holding two gift bags.

You're really touched. You swear you have the bestest friends in the world. You can feel your eyes watering and you're just-

"AISH"

Everyone turns to Chanyeol

He still has his blindfold on

You all laugh instead of helping him and he takes it off himself. You watch his confusion turn to wonder as he stares at the beautiful room in front of him.

"Awww guys" He says smiling and looking so happy.

Baekhyun walks down the stairs and hands you both a gift bag. You peek inside yours and find a set of pajamas.

You look up "I don't get it".

Sehun laughs "You'll get it later on" he says "you can thank me" he winks.

Chanyeol looks in his and see's pajama material too, you're both confused and look each other.

Only Kyungsoo offers some help "Its a Friday today, so no school tomorrow. We were hoping we could all just relax and have a fun night with you guys before we go back. And maybe tomorrow we could all go out somewhere" he smiles.

You're satisfied with that but for some reason Sehun is still laughing.

"Guys follow me and I'll show you where to put your stuff" Baekhyun smiles and motions you and Chanyeol to follow him upstairs. Ooh, this must be Baekhyun's house!

"Baekhyun you have a beautiful house" you smile "thanks for letting us stay!"

"Anytime you" he smiles back

He leads you to a large room where there are already bags and suitcases with Kai, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Sehun's things in it.

They must've been planning this for a while! "Just leave them there" he says. You look around the room and see its really really spacey. Baekhyun catches you looking "Yeah, this is where we'll all sleep tonight" he motions to a big pile of pillows and blankets.

You leave and all go downstairs again to join everyone in the living room. Kai and Luhan are on one of the sofas and D.O and is sitting on the floor. They've dragged the table with the food near and are snacking while watching the TV.

You and Chanyeol sit on another sofa and Baekhyun sits on the floor next to D.O.

Sehun then appears round the corner with a mischievous look on his face.

He holds up a DVD "who wants to watch a scary movie?" He asks.