Suho's Lounge

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You emerge in 10 minutes with your hair brushed, uniform on, teeth brushed and bag packed. While you wait for Luhan you go in the living room and grab loads of cakes to eat for breakfast.

"Please tell me you have a car?" You shout at Sehun who's munching food in the hallway and entertaining himself by watching you run around the house.

"Yeah, its outside" he says "you can go wait in there if you want"

"Thanks. You're a life saver" you call.

You walk outside the front door and spot Sehun's car. You consider starting the car yourself and driving off to school as you tear off the wrapper off three cake packets at once with your teeth. You get into the back of the car and spit the chewed up bits of wrapper on the floor. When you put your head back in the car you're surprised to see Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They fight the urge to stare at you like you're a monster.

"Erm... Cake?" You offer.

"Erm.." They look at each other "Why not?" Kyungsoo says politely taking an opened packet for himself and Baekhyun. You eat them and explain "Sorry, I haven't had breakfast yet.."

"Why are you so late?" Baekhyun asks looking worried "Were you okay last night?"

"Yeah" you say your mind flashing back to last night "we watched movies.. had a bit of a girls night in" you explain trying to sound like you were okay. You failed to mention, not finding the DVD and crying on the floor, eating ice cream, but small details are not important.

"you" Baekhyun says "You're eating a lot.. And really fast.. Slow down before you make yourself sick"

You realize the speed at which you've been cramming mini cakes into your mouth. You clear your throat and put the one you just opened down in your lap.

"Are you really okay?" Kyungsoo asks "You know.. If you're not, its okay to tell us"

You look down and shrug. Up until now you were doing an excellent job of avoiding the subject, but now its right in your face.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asks.

"Nothings wrong" you falsely smile.

Baekhyun looks like he's going to protest, but stops as he sees Sehun and Luhan getting into the car, all smiles. You shuffle down the seat to make space for them, next to the window seat, and avoid making anymore conversation by staring out of it. For the rest of the car journey you stare out the window in your own thoughts, oblivious to everyone's talk of school.

When you get there you get out of the car to the usual screams of fan boys and girls. You haven't heard it in a while due to being in hospital and it shocks you a little. You look around for the familiar faces of Xiumin, Lay and Noodle but can't find them anywhere.

"Come on" you hear and feel someone tug you through the crowd. Its Baekhyun.

You silently follow and let him drag you through the screaming, clawing girls. There are some girls shouting "HUNHAN" and you hear Sehun chuckling behind you. When you're through to the hallway, Baekhyun drags you to an area with empty lockers.

"you, its so obvious that you're not okay. You didn't even notice that I was staring at you the whole time in the car!" He says looking at you in the eye. You can't hold it and look at the floor. He sighs and grabs your hand "Come on"

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"To speak to Chanyeol" he says bluntly.

You try to drag your hand out of his but its surprisingly wrapped around yours very tight. Damn those slender fingers.

You're conflicting with yourself so much right now. Part of you - a big part - wants to see Chanyeol so bad. You want him to tell you that he doesn't like Suho and he'll fight with his mother to cancel the wedding. The other part doesn't want to see him because you'll have to face what's going on and have to see him with her.

You continue to find yourself dragged to their private lounge. You find Sehun, Kyungsoo and Luhan already at the door.

"Guys, go in" Baekhyun says walking up to them "we all need to sit down and have a chat."

They all look back with confused looks on their faces, but continue standing at the door. As you walk up to the door you look inside. Suho, Xiumin and Lay are sitting down on sofas. Not just any sofas. Red sofas. The room looks completely different. The walls are pink, the carpets pink and there's large badly painted creature on the centre wall. There's a table full of snacks like crisps, ramen and some steaming circles that's smell so good..

Xiumin coughs loudly, making you tear your eyes from the steamed buns, and glares at you.

"So what do you think?" Suho asks.

"Well if you close your eyes.." Sehun begins.

"I wasn't talking to you" She cuts him off.

You all look at each other confused. Who was she talking to?

You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder and look up, its Chanyeol. Your hearts beating so hard you can swear he can feel it.

"Get out." He says.

Suho's face drops.

"Oppaaaa.. Stop playing around" she says skipping over, pushing you out the way then grabbing Chanyeol's arm.

"No, don't call me that. Seriously, who even let you in here? And what is that thing on the wall?"

"ITS A UNICORN" Lay shouts defensively. Everyone ignores her.

Suho's face drops and she stands with her hands on her hips in front of Chanyeol. "I told your mother about how you wouldn't spend time with me" she says "and I told her about this little place. She gave me full access and control over it" she smile triumphantly.

She looks at you and Luhan "Sehun-oppa, Kyungsoo-oppa and Baekhyun-oppa you can stay. You two" she points "can leave."

You can't believe what you just heard. Luhan looks like she's gonna hurt someone. Sehun puts his hand on her arm and pulls her away "Let's go, lulu". Kyungsoo walks away too, and Baekhyun turns still pulling your hand. Chanyeol's hand is still on your shoulder, and as you walk away you look at him.

You make eye contact, and he moves his hand down to yours. He starts pacing with a stride faster than Baekhyuns, until Baekhyun is unable to hold your hand, and takes you round the corner to a quiet place.

"you" he says taking your other hand in his and holding them both tight. "I-"

He's interrupted by someone. You turn and see Suho, who had followed you. She's no longer smiling or being cute. Her face is set in a straight line and she's glaring "Chanyeol."

He sighs and reluctantly turns to her. "Listen.. Just go away.."

"Chanyeol" she says again "Don't be stupid. Upset me and I'll have a word with President Kris about the idea." she says "Yes. that idea"

You feel Chanyeol hesistate. You don't know what to do and stand there confused. Suho smiles and says "Come on", then turns and walks off briskly. Chanyeol has his head down and slowly drops your hands. "I'm sorry" he sighs and turns to walk away behind her.