Hero

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You regain consciousness as you feel yourself moving.. But not doing anything, puzzled you snap your eyes open. Someone's carrying you, you realize. You look up. Its a guy with ruffled black hair and killer cheekbones. What is he doing carrying me? You think. "Excuse me?" You ask. "Yes?" He answers, what a beautiful voice! You note, but he doesn't look at you. "Can you put me down?" You ask politely. "No" he says. "And why not?" You ask. For the first time he looks at you "you fell over.. Pretty bad, I'm sorry about that but don't worry I'll sort you out" he explains. What is he talking about? You wonder. Then you remember falling over in that creepy place and shiver at the thought. "Why are you sorry?" You ask. "You were on the other side of the door and I broke it open" he explains. "That was you?" You ask stunned "so you're the one that beat up those creepy guys?". "Yes" he answers. You don't know what to say but manage to stumble out a "thank you".

You arrive at where he's been walking to.. A house, his house. Never in your life have you been to so many stranger's houses in the past week... He opens the door, still carrying you, and takes you inside. He walks over to a couch where he puts you down. You move you sit up and get a sharp pain in your arm. "Ow!" You shout. "Don't move he says" and leaves the room. You rub your arm carefully.. You must've dropped on it for it to hurt this bad.. But it felt fine before.. He returns a few minutes later with a few items. First an ice pack which he uses to numb the pain of your arm. "Thanks" you say. He takes a piece of cloth which he also brought and puts your arm in a comfortable position. "Hold it there" he says. You do as you're and told he ties up your arm in a sling. "Thank you" you sigh. Imagine you had been left in the building with those creepy guys... You look at him, then realize he's the moody guy that was standing outside the building.. "What were you doing there?" You ask. "I'm a model" he says. "FOR THAT AGENCY?!" You shout, starting to back away. "No, stop moving around so much you're going to hurt yourself" he says "I work for a different agency.. A better agency.. But I'm new in this area and was checking out others". "Lucky you were there then" you say thankfully. "What's your name?" you ask. "Chen" he replies "you?". "Welcome Chen" you smile "I'm you". "Thank you" he smiles, then its like his whole face changes and you realize why he's a model. "Why are you in this area then?" You ask. "I'm starting a new school" he replies. "Oh really?" You ask "which one? Is it near here?" You ask interested. "Actually... Its the one which's blazer you are wearing" he replies. You stare stunned "really?" You ask. "Yes" he replies.

This is so weird you think.. But then your thoughts are interrupted by your belly rumbling.. Uh oh.. Chen looks at you, gets up "I'll be back soon" he says. He returns with a steaming hot bowl of ramen. You almost dribble with happiness.. Or did he make it to eat in front of you and tease you. You narrow your eyes, but he gets a chair, sits in front of you and tells you to open up. "Huh?" You ask. "You can't eat by yourself with one arm, this is hot and you don't want to hurt yourself." He explains "let me feed you". You blush, this is weird, a random model saves you, then next minute wants to feed you! You let him feed you, he sees your embarrassment and smiles again.

When he finishes feeding you, you talk, its easy to be relaxed around him you realize. You look at the time.. Almost 7, not that late, but you should probably get home.. You look at Chen "I'll take you home" he says reading your mind. Its weird how he does that. He helps you up. "I'll walk this time" you say smiling. "Okay" he says. He opens the front door for you and grabs some keys and you wait for him outside as he locks the door. You follow him to a car, nothing special, but nothing shabby. "Are you a famous model?" You ask curious. "...you could say that" he says. You're puzzled by his response, but then you get in the car and realize what he means. There's a large stack of magazines, each with him in front. "Chen" then all say. You look at him. He comes in the back to move them and get the arm rest for you. "Thank you" you mumble. He sits in the front of the car and put the keys in... He's pretty modest and humble for a well known model.. You think about Chanyeol.. He's just a bit lazy you think and do a small laugh. "So where do you live?" Chen asks. You tell him and he starts driving and along the way you give him directions. When you finally get to your house you find a car parked outside. Its Chanyeol's.