Confessions

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Bye..." Your voice fades as you hear the door close. You turn to D.O who is busily preparing food. "What're you making?" you ask. "Spaghetti Bolognaise" he replies. Oooooh! You think, its Kai's favorite meal and she often makes it when you're at her house. "Do you want some help?" You ask him. "Sure" he smiles.

20 minutes later

You and D.O are sitting eating the Spaghetti bolognaise, its absolutely delicious. You don't know what he does, but it appears whatever D.O touches tastes amazing! You look at his hands, you're just about to ask what moisturizer he uses when he asks you his own question. "So who is it?" He asks. "Huh?" You reply, "who is what?". "Who do you like?" He asks. You gasp. "Kyungsoo! I don't like anyone!" You quickly say. "Don't say that you I can see it in your smile". I'm never smiling again you make a mental note. "Is it Sehun, Baekhyun or Chanyeol...or another guy?" D.O asks. "Definitely not Sehun" you shake your head disgustedly. "And I don't... Know any other guys" you admit. "So Chanyeol or Baekhyun?" D.O asks. You realize you've dug yourself in a big hole.

You look down into your bowl and stir around your food. D.O senses your awkwardness but because of the kind natured soul he is, he tries to divert topic. "How's the foo-" he begins you ask, right before you interrupt with "Baekhyun".

"Baekhyun.." D.O says nodding "...why?" He asks. You try to think. "He's quite sweet, very handsome, polite.. Except for when I first officially met him..and his dancing.. That's when I first fell in love with him" you answer. "When we were in the forest earlier" you begin "I was so happy to see him..and he was so nice..". "Well what about Chanyeol?" D.O asks. "Huh?" You say looking up "what about him?". "I've noticed a change in him, recently he acts more caring and he's more talkative and helpful" D.O says, "and he keeps asking me to make potato..". You laugh, "yes Chanyeol has been helpful to me". "Do you like anything about him?" D.O asks. "Well... His hair is cute when straight" you explain "...and he does these really cute faces, and his laugh and happiness can be infections... He seems like he wants to help and that he"s genuine. His deep voice is amazing too.." You drawl, then smile. D.O smiles too. "So what about you?" You ask, "anyone in your life?". He looks down shyly "...no.." He says "I'm not really a ladies man" he says. You gasp. He's total husband material you think! "D.O! There is a girl out there for you!" You say enthusiastically "trust me! Anyday now, you're just gonna fall in love!" You continue, "what's you're type?". "Um...well people always assume I like cute girls cause apparently I'm... 'Cute'" he says "but really, I like bad girls". Omg he's so cute, you think. "Aww" you say "you'll find her!". Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" you offer and get up, but D.O signals you to relax and he goes and answers. 30 seconds later Baekhyun walks round he corner. He looks cold and wet and you see its been raining a bit. "Wow, Baek" D.O says, "you okay?" He nods but shivers. He turns to you, "I think your sister was asleep, I knocked and waited for 10 minutes but I didn't want to wake her up, and left" he explains "but don't worry, I dropped a note" he says. "Thank you" you smile. "Did Chanyeol come here then?" He asks. "No.." You reply. "Okay.. Let me take you home" he offers. "But Luhan is sleeping.." You say. "Yeah, you don't want to wake her up" D.O agrees "besides,its cold and raining and you won't stop shivering Baekhyun!" You and D.O both look at Baekhyun. "Why don't you two stay the night?' He offers.