Seriously Tao?

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
10 minutes later you're still lying under the bed getting serious back problems. Chanyeol's been trying to get them to leave but they don't even acknowledge what he says.

"Mother leave!" Chanyeol shouts sounding worried.

"Gosh, what's up with you?" She asks.

"Just leave, go and talk about it outside!" He says.

"No thank you" she says.

"That wasn't an option! Come on! leave!" He continues.

"Chanyeol? Do you know who you're talking to?" She asks.

"...Yes, mother.. But please, can you go?" He asks.

"Why? We're discussing important things here!" She replies.

"Its not important!!" he shouts.

"Chanyeol.. What has gotten into you lately?" President Kris asks "Locking yourself in your room.. Trying to get us out... What are you hiding?"

"Chanyeol if there's anything you need help with... Just tell us.." Suho adds caringly.

There's a silence. You mentally laugh at how Chanyeol's going to handle the situation. He can hardly explain his ex-girlfriend who he still loves is underneath the bed his mother and fiancée are sitting on.

Silence.

"I.. have... Um.... Mens problems" Chanyeol mumbles.

Silence.

"Men problems???" Suho and President Kris ask together surprised.

"Yeah.. Mens problems.. Like womens problems.. But.. for men.." Chanyeol somehow explains.

"..Uhm..." You hear Suho says.

"Yes.. as you can tell I'm very self conscience about it.. Please leave.."

Awkward Silence.

"Chanyeol do you want me to call a doctor?" President Kris asks. Her voice sounds the same, but with 0.0001% of care.

"No, no... I think..I'll.. Be okay" he says with exaggerated struggle "Just.... Go.." He whimpers.

You feel the pressure on you relieve as Suho and President Kris get off the bed. You see President Kris' heel's appear beside your head.

"Oh.. My phone" she bends down and picks up her phone. You silently scream as her red nails claw it up, and hope she doesn't notice you, or feel a draft from your breathing.

"Okay ..But don't think you've escaped, we'll talk about it later" his mother says. "And..."

She pauses as if to think of something caring to say.

"...You need to man up" she says "When I was pregnant with you I didn't hide myself and ask for pity. No your mother went out and made a baby clothing line."

"So... I should... Make a... What?" Chanyeol asks confused.

"Forget it. Do you mind leaving the room for a moment while I ask Suho something?" She replies.

"Yeah, sure just hurry" Chanyeol says. You feel the last bit of pressure release as he gets off the bed. You hear footsteps, then the door close.

"Sorry for Chanyeol, he'll come around. Those man problems are probably just a reason to avoid you.. No offence" you hear President Kris say to Suho.

"Its okay" you hear Suho say "But.. Um.. I want to talk about something.. Some thoughts I've been having recently..

"Don't worry dear, your mind is still young, that's normal. So, I just wanted to ask... Have you managed to convince your parents to agree with the proposition of our companies joining?"

"Um.. Not really, President Kris.. I haven't really been able to sit down and talk to them recently.." Suho answers.

"Oh... Well hurry up, what are you waiting for?" President Kris sighs.

"Excuse me?" Suho asks surprised.

"I mean.. Take your time dear. Come on let's go and talk over some lunch" she quickly says.

You hear heels shuffle out of the room and the door open and close. You're stunned. Is President Kris doing what you think she is?

After a silence you hear the door open again, but don't take any chances and hide.

"Its okay you, its just me" you hear Chanyeol say.

You slide from under the bed and lift your head so its visible from the side of the bed.

"Man problems..? Seriously?" You ask sarcastically.

"Pretty good for about 2 seconds thought" he laughs and walks over to you. He helps you up onto your feet "Sorry you must be pretty sore"

"Just a bit" you say rubbing your back.

Chanyeol suddenly pulls you in a close hug "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too.." You say.

Then you remember.

"Chanyeol! I need to tell you something I just heard!!"

You pull back a bit, he's still hugging you. You look up him.

"Your mother! I think she's just using.." You begin to explain.

"Can I kiss you?" Chanyeol asks.

"Huh?!" You gasp. But he begins to move his head closer to yours. Was he even listening?!

"Its important!" You protest.

He's gotten so close your noses are touching.

Ahh whatever, you tell yourself.

He's just about to close in on the kiss when the door bursts open and you jump apart.

"KRIS GEGE!!"