Surprise announcement

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Why is she so rude?!" You demand.

Baekhyun shrugs. You shake your head and knock again. The door opens much quicker this time. Its President Kris again.

She stares at you from the small gap she opened the door from. "What do you want?"

You're about to complain about her about your previous treatment when Baekhyun pushes you out the way "President Kris, you're looking beautiful today" he fawns.

You scoff, but when you look up it looks like she's actually listening "Really?" She asks opening the door a little wider "How beautiful?"

"Like... um.." He hesitates then looks at Sehun.

"Like..." Sehun continues "..You have the most amazing skin President Kris!.." He says instead.

She puts her hand to her face and feels how smooth it is. "Yes.." She agrees "I've always said I have the best skin.."

"I must know what you use!" Baekhyun adds.

"No no nooo" she insists "Its all down to a good sleep.. 10 hours at least"

"I don't believe you!" Baekhyun teases.

She giggles "Well... If you insist" she opens the door "come in, let me show you".

Your eyes widen in suprise. You look to Sehun and Baekhyun, but they're walking in. You follow them.

In the familiar living room, Chanyeol is sitting on a sofa. On the opposite end is Suho. You nearly choke on the air you were breathing.

"I'll be right back" President Kris calls to her assistant "I'm just showing this young man my beauty products!" Chanyeol looks up surprised at his mothers comment and see Baekhyun.

"Baek!" He shouts, then notices you and Sehun "you! Sehun!". He gets off the couch and you watch Suho's eyes follow him angrily.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asks.

"What is she doing here?" You ask back.

"I don't know. My mother brought her here for something" he explains.

"What?" Sehun asks.

Chanyeol shrugs "She was gonna say, but you guys interrupted. Thanks though."

"Sorry" you and Sehun both say. "We brought your clothes" you add motioning down to the suitcase Sehun is holding.

"Thanks" he smiles taking it "Sorry you had to do it by yourself"

"Its okay.. I also have your glasses" you get them and hold them out "here you go".

He laughs putting them on "I've missed these" he says. He looks so cute with them on.

"Yeol-Chaaaan!" Someone calls. You all know who is its. Chanyeol doesn't turn around "Save me" he hisses instead.

Sehun laughs "Your problem" he says. Chanyeol looks pained.

"My mother likes her for some reason. She was already here when I came... Save meee" he begs.

Chanyeol's mother comes back into the room followed by Baekhyun who is carrying a couple bottles of products. He walks over to you, Sehun and Chanyeol.

"How was it?" Sehun asks.

"She actually uses some pretty good stuff. My mother uses this but won't let me have any.. So I asked for some" he explains.

"She just gave it to you?" Chanyeol asks surprised.

"No she made me buy it.... But she gave me a discount. She seems to be in a good mood" he says.

You all turn to President Kris who is chatting enthusiastically with Suho. "What do you think they're talking about?" Chanyeol asks.

To answer his question President Kris turns to him. "Chanyeol, come and sit next to mother" she says patting the seat on the other side of her. Chanyeol drags his feel over to the couch and sits down.

You, Sehun and Baekhyun are still standing. Chanyeol whispers something to her. She sighs "Well, alright your little friends can come too" she says. Then her smile is back on as she looks at Suho. You, Baekhyun and Sehun take a seat on the couch opposite them.

"Chanyeol.." His mother begins "You're not a boy anymore... You're a.." She pauses to think of the word "Man-boy" she continues. "You're almost finished high school and need to think about the future.."

You look at Baekhyun confused. He looks as confused as you.

"You know I don't like you with girls.. But I've come to like Suho" she smiles.

"What?!" Chanyeol shouts. She ignores him.

"You two have been dating quite a while now.." She puts an arm around Suho.

"What?!" You shout looking at his mother, she's deluded. She ignores you too.

"You're a man now.. You need take that relationship like a man" she turns to Chanyeol.

"Whaaat?" Sehun laughs "How does that work?" he asks.

She turns to Sehun with a proud sparkle in her eye "These two.. are going to be married" she says.

Baekhyun drops his creams on the floor.

Your mouth drops open "Ma..Marr.. MARRIED?!?!" You shout.

"Yeah, you can be a bridesmaid if you want" she smiles at you.

You look at Chanyeol who looks too shocked to speak. He meets your eyes confused and apologetic.