Audition

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
You run and keep running. You don't want Chanyeol to get in his car and follow you. You stop when you find a dodgy alleyway and hide there for a bit. There's rubbish everywhere and a random guy sleeping on the floor.. Wow, you think to yourself. There's also a moody looking guy leaning against a wall. You slyly move away from him and find somewhere to hide. After about 10 minutes of catching your breath and hiding behind a bin you straighten up and decide to try and find this agency. You look at the details you copied down. Okayyy... You think looking for the street.. What street am I on now? You look round and spot a sign. Oh.. I'm here already. What?! This can't be it.. "This doesn't look glamorous" you say to yourself disappointed. You check the sign again, its correct. Ah well, beggars can't be choosers!

You find the right building and open the big door. You look inside, nope not any better you think. You go up the spiral stairs and notice a few posters for the modeling agency on the wall. Well at least I'm in the right place, you think. You come to a large wooden door and knock. You get no answer and knock again. After knocking a third time and getting no answer you get annoyed and open the door yourself. Oh, its open, you think. Okay. You poke your head round and see who guys, one short and round, the other tall and skinny.

"Oooh! Someone's here!" Says the short one. "Excellent, hehehe" says the tall one. These guys are kinda creepy, if you had known they were the photographers or whatever, you wouldn't have come. You're having second thoughts and are just about to back out when the little round one says "Hello dear! Are you here for the audition?"..."Uhh... Yeah" you reply. "Berry guuuud" he says walking to you with the creepiest walk ever and closes the door behind you. Uhh... You think, the guys are making you uneasy. You look around the room to distract yourself. Everything is lit with a pink light... And in the center of the room there is a bed?? What is this? The place looks so tacky and cheap. You want to leave and turn around just as little round man finishes locking the door. "What are you doing?!" You ask shocked. "Locking the door" he says. Well you knew that already, "but why?" You ask. "So you don't escape." He says simply. You look at him.. He's crazy. You look at the tall one for help but he's nodding and giggling. You shouldn't have come here.

You try to open the door, but it really is locked. The tall skinny one then starts walking towards you. Forget the little one, THAT is the creepiest walk you've ever seen, you think. They start closing in on you. You scream and close your eyes. "Heheheheheheeh" you hear. Someone picks up a lock of your hair "berry guuuud, berry berry guuuuud!". "ARTHVCDEERJBCXSRTYJ SOMEONE HELP ME" you shout. Suddenly you hear a large bang and feel yourself being knocked to the floor.

You open your eyes and see a pair of boots run in. One boot disappears as the owner fly kicks someone. Suddenly the tall skinny guy falls on the ground and you can see he's knocked out. Then you hear a slap, a very very sharp slap. "OWWWWW" shouts the little one and he falls on the ground, but this time right in front of you. You scream and black out.