Getting out

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Chany...." You begin but your voice fades as he looks the other way and proceeds to walk in the other direction. You sigh. Chen smiles, but you don't see.

For the rest of the day you just want to go home and sleep. You don't want to be at school, but the day goes so slow its mocking you.... like the students. For the rest of the day you drift around by yourself and even dodge Chen as you'd rather be by yourself, much to his disappointment.

When you get home you fling your bag down with your good hand and lie on your bed. You think about Chanyeol and sigh. Then your phone buzzes. Urgh, but you pick it up anyway. You look at who its from.. Oh.. Kai. You pick it up "Hello" you say lacking enthusiasm.

"Hey you are you okay?" She asks. "Yeah" you say with even less enthusiasm. "I heard what happened..." She says. You sigh, well everyone knows now don't they? They probably don't even know the full story. "Kai, how did you find out?" "Kyungsoo" she says "And who told Kyungsoo?" You ask "Sehun, I think.." She replies You're just about to ask who told Sehun when who else? His girlfriend that happened to be living in the same house as you! You sigh again. "you.. you don't sound okay" she says "come over to my house". "Its okay, I'm fine" you reply. "What are you doing now?" She asks. "Important stuff" You reply. She knows you better than this. "you! Get out of your bed and come to my house!" She shouts down the phone, then she says more friendly "...I have icecream". You laugh and surrender "okay" and hang up. You love how Kai can always make you happy and distract you.

20 minutes later...

You arrive at Kai's house and see a big car parked out front. Oh no, you think, D.O's here. It was supposed to be a night of Kai, you and gossiping about something irrelevant over ice cream. You like D.O but you don't want to talk about Chanyeol to anyone but Chanyeol himself. You want to turn around and walk home but you know that you have to face the world some time. You sigh and knock on the door. The door opens a few seconds later and Kai welcomes you.

"I know he's here" you instantly say. "Huh?" She says suprised, then blushes "oh". "You guys like each other" you tease "you don't have to hide his existence". "Huh?" She says "I don't like him". You chuckle, "Don't lie! I already consider you and Kyungsoo a couple" you say walking to her living room. "Kyungsoo?" She asks confused. "Yea..." You start as you walk into the room and realize its not Kyungsoo sitting there. Its Baekhyun. "Hello you" he says.