Tired

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
Uh oh..... Chanyeol's here.

You realize how weird it'll look if you arrive home with Chen after running away from him. Even though you wish Chen could slip away silently and unnoticed.. He's still your hero and you must welcome him inside for cocoa or something.. "I think I'm just gonna leave it here.." He says stopping the car. You look at him suprised "Huh? Don't you wanna come inside for some cocoa?" You ask. He chuckles "No, I'm fine thank you.. I'll see you tomorrow". "Okay... thanks again for today" you say as he opens the door for you. You step out, smile and say "see you tomorrow". Then you knock on your own door as he drives away.

Luhan answers, she looks at you in shock "where have you been?! Chanyeol has been worried and is waiting for you!" She shouts, then she looks at your arm and gasps "you! Are you okay? What have you been doing?" She asks. "Don't ask" you request tired, its a long story you don't wish to repeat.

You walk into the living room where Chanyeol is sitting down reading a newspaper. He looks up. "you!" He says suprised. He looks at your arm, then back at your face and gasps. Oh boy, you think. "Hi Chanyeol" you say. "Wha-? Wher-? How? Why?" He starts asking a lot of questions that come out at the same time. You can't even think straight yourself, your arm hurts and you're tired, you just want to sleep. "Sorry Chanyeol.. I'm really tired.. I think I'm just gonna go to sleep" You turn around and head out the door. He gets up quickly and follows you "wait! I haven't finished" he says. "Where have you been the past 4 hours?!" He asks "and why did you run away from me?! And how did you.... What happened to your arm?!?!" He asks staring at you with so much worry. You sigh, you really can't handle these questions right now. "Nothing happened to my arm.. I'm fine, its not even broken.. Its just really sore.. I'll be better in the morning" you explain.

"How did it happen?" He asks. You think about telling him.. But then if you do he'll think you're stupid for going down alleyways, silly for trying to be a model, and there'll be all this drama finding out those two guys and who Chen is... "I just fell over..." You say.. You don't look at him because you're really bad at lying.. Well it isn't REALLY lying as you did fall over but... Whatever.. You quickly go into your room and shut the door.

"Sorry Chanyeol! I'll see you tomorrow!" You shout through the door. You sit on your bed and sigh feeling so fed up. "Is this any way to treat your boyfriend?!" He shouts. Okay, you've had enough. You walk up to the door, and open it with your good arm. "Chanyeol! Please stop! What are you talking about?! I'm not your girlfriend!" You shout. You looks at you shocked. "What are you talking about?! You're the one who said that to Kai!" He says look at you hurt. You instantly feel bad. "Chanyeol... I only said that to get Kai to Kyungsoo's house" you admit trying to be calm. You look at his face, he looks so confused and hurt. You didn't mean to be rude "Chanyeol, I'm sorry, I need to rest.. I'll see you tomorrow" he silently nods at you, turns away and walks towards the front door. Before he leaves he punches the wall with anger, but hurts himself "Aish!" He shouts.

Then he leaves.