Kris gege

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"Tao?!?" You shout after catching your breath. You thought it was Kris gege or someone.

He leans against the door frame with an interested expression on my face. "Didn't you text me?"

"Yeah... Like 15 minutes ago.." You say.

"Yeah, sorry for that I was erm...uhm.." He coughs "Anyway... What were you guys up to?" He asks.

Chanyeol coughs.

Tao looks from you to Chanyeol. He looks between you two again. Then again, his smile growing bigger each time, much like Spongebob when he realized Squidward liked Krabby Patties.

"you, I thought you said you were going home" he smiles wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah.. I was going to... But.." You say.

"But what?" He asks.

You feel your cheeks heating up.

He laughs "Okay, I'll leave you guys now" he says backing out of the door and closing it.

You face palm yourself. Next to you Chanyeol looks confused.

"What?" You ask him.

"That guy is always in my house.." He says in thought.

Chanyeol may have already guessed there's something going on, but its Tao's secret and they haven't come public about their relationship. You don't know how Chanyeol would take it..

"Maybe.. He's.. a sasaeng.." You quickly think.

"What?" Chanyeol asks confused.

"Nothing... Anyway, what I was going to tell you before..." You say.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Well.. I think your mother is using Suho" you explain, "and use your wedding... As a way to get business.." You wince as you say it. As much as you dislike this woman, she is still Chanyeol's mother and you don't want to offend him.

"I know" he says looking unsurprised.

"What?" You ask shocked.

"Well... Its my mother" he says "You heard her. When she was pregnant she used it as an opportunity to make more money" He asks shaking his head.

"So.. have you told Suho then?" You ask.

"No.. She's annoying and creepy." He says looking defensive.

You hit him on the arm "Chanyeol. Do you want to end up married to her?" You ask serious.

"No.." He says.

"Your mother is right, MAN UP!" You say punching the air "Maybe you can get Suho to pull out.. She didn't sound so happy at the wedding arrangements earlier."

He looks like he wants to whine, but your expression changes your mind. "Alright fine.. For you" he says sighing.

You hit him on the other arm "What do you mean 'Alright, fine'?!?! Do you want to end up married to a girl you don't even like?"

He shakes his head.

You hit him again.

"And what about me?..." You ask looking down.

"It sounds selfish, but I couldn't watch you get married to another girl knowing there was something we could've done.."

You're still staring at the floor trying not to let the words you just said get you emotional.

After a moment you feel arms wrap themselves around you, and Chanyeol lie his head on your shoulder.

"I won't marry her, I promise" he says, his voice muffled from talking into your school blazer.

You enjoy the moment of you two being alone together for the first time in what feels like years.

The door suddenly flies open again.

"ITS OKAY KRIS GEGE, I'LL TELL CHANYEOL HYUNG"

At the last word he slams the door shut. You and Chanyeol break apart (again) to look at Tao.

"Seriously you two.. Get a room" he says. You raise your eyebrows at him and he looks and laughs.

"What did you want to tell me?" Chanyeol asks.

"You're lucky its me! Your mother was going to come in but I ran to the door first. Suho's friends Xiumin and Lay are here and they want you to come out and talk."

"URGGHHH" Chanyeol says looking up at the ceiling and rubbing his neck.

"Don't worry about it" Tao winks "I'll tell them you have... Um.. Man problems.." He says after thinking.

You're about to say something about how no-one would believe it but Chanyeol is nodding in agreement.

"See! Its believable!" He smiles proudly "Thank you Tao!!"

Tao nods and opens the door to leave "Gege he's having problems, he's stuck in the bathroom. It smells awful." You hear him say.

"Eurgh. Remind me to stay away from there." You hear Kris respond as the door closes.

Chanyeol's eyes are narrowed, but he's smiling.

He turns to you "Well... We have guests over, and it looks like you're going to have to hide in here for a little while longer" he smiles.