Sleepover

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
When you get home you don't bother going to the kitchen, you go straight to the living room and pour the contents on the floor. You and Luhan go to your rooms to change into something more comfortable and Luhan gives Kai some spare pajamas and she changes too. When you're done you all turn off the light and search for the DVD among the snacks. "Nice idea emptying it on the floor" Luhan says sarcastically.

"Just be quiet and search" Kai orders her.

Luhan scoffs.

"Got it!" You shout lifting it up. Luhan and Kai look at you excitedly.

"you." Kai says "That's a rice cake."

"Really?" How could you tell?" You ask impressed.

"It has a packet around it and its dipped in chocolate" she answers.

You put it back on the ground. Its hard to see but there's a faint glow in the room from the TV. The floor just looks like a sea of packets of food. "Kai why did you buy so many things?!" You ask.

"Well they were free! Free food! Don't complain" she says.

You mutter to yourself "Why didn't you just take it out the bag first"

"I heard that" she says.

You both go back to searching. While you do, you throw things you want to eat later to the side, round the corner of the sofa away from Kai and Luhan.

"Oh luhan! I found those cakes you like to eat!" You say.

No reply.

"Luhan! Look!" You hold them in the air.

No reply.

"Is she alright?" You ask Kai.

Kai peeks over and looks at her "She's sleeping" she replies.

"Already?" You ask "...Sissy"

Kai swats you "Let her sleep". You shrug and go back to looking through food. Before long you've cleared nearly the whole floor, you become so distracted by the packets and hidding things you wanna eat, like a squirrel, that you forget what you're looking for.

"Kai? What are we looking for again?" You ask.

No reply.

Uh oh.

You peek over to Kai and wave your hand in her face. She doesn't flinch. You mock punch her. No movement.

"Damn.. she fell asleep.." you whisper to yourself "These two sissies."

"You sure showed me how to do it" you mutter sarcastically. You reach over to your pile and pick up some mini packets of cake. You open them and eat it. "Ooh... This tastes good.." you say.

You eat another. Then another. Then another one. One after one they follow each other into your stomach. Soon you're too full and can't bring yourself to eat the opened cake you have in your hand and have to lift up your pajama top to rub your belly. After you rub your belly you're out like a baby.

...

KNOCK KNOCK

You jolt up and look around, you feel Kai jolt too and see Luhan snap awake. You all look at eachother, then at the floor. Sunlight is pouring through the windows and there are wrappers surrounding you.

"Crap you guys, what were you doing last night?" Luhan asks rubbing her eyes.

KNOCK KNOCK

"What was that?" Kai asks, eyes darting around.

"Oh, that's the front door" you say "Let me just-"

You make your way to get up but hear the door opening instead. "OH MY DEAR GOODNE-" you shout staggering backwards "A BREAK IN!"

Luhan and Kai's eyes widen and dart from you to the door "Well, don't just do nothing! Do something!" You shout at them. They grab cakes and snack packets from the floor and aim that at the door. You do the same and hide behind the wall the door is on, so you're not seen.

You hear footsteps walking around and get ready as you hear the footsteps drawing near. You wish you had a frying pan.. But cake will do.

The door handle suddenly rattles and you watch it turn slowly clockwise. You take a deep breathe then pace yourself for whoever it is. The door opens slowly and you extend your arm with the packet of cake in it. Whoever thinks its okay to break into your house at this kind of time is getting it.

Because Kai and Luhan are in the view of the door, when it opens they drop their arms and recognition brightens their faces.

However, because you're behind the door on the wall, you do not see who it is and fling the cake at them.

"OW" They shout recoiling back into the corridor. While their down you take more packets off the floor and fling them round the door onto them.

"you!!" Luhan shouts.

"What? I'm a hero right?" You say proudly.

"Sehun!" She shouts.

"Sehun?" You ask. The door starts to open again and you step back and crouch on the floor. You're about to fling more cake when a recognizable figure walks in. Sehun.

He doesn't look like a happy bunny.

"Oh... Sehun..." You say trailing, awkwardly smiling. He's not smiling.

"Oh Sehun... Heh heh, get it? Oh... Sehun?" Still not smiling. You cough and put on a serious face "How did you get in here?"

"Luhan gave me a key. For emergencies" he says.

You look at Luhan. She nods apologetically "Forgot to tell you" she shrugs. What is this family betrayal? You didn't get a say?

"What are you doing here?" You ask.

"Making sure you're not doing anything....stupid..." He says looking at you questioningly. You look down at yourself. You're still crouching. You stand up and brush yourself off.

"I'm fine.." You say.

"What is this on the floor?" He asks.

"Snacks!" Kai says. Sehun looks like he's going to say something sarcastic, but he knows better than to try that on Kai and exhales instead.

"Okay, so what were you guys doing last night?" He asks.

"Just watching a movie.. Well we didn't get round to watching it... We couldn't find it.." Luhan explains.

"You mean this one?" Sehun says pointing to one on the table in the middle of the room.

You, Luhan and Kai instantly get up and look. The dvd was on the able all this time. Sehun looks amused.

You pick it up and open it "We can always watch it later..." You start but trail off as you realize there's no disk in it. "There's no disk in it!" You say looking up and around.

You look around, but its not in the case.

"You got trolled" Sehun laughs.

Chen.

I bet he's laughing to himself through his broken teeth right now... Maybe you should send Sehun round..

"Sehun, can you pop to the store and get us the DVD please?" You ask politely.

"Are you crazy?" He asks. Your eyebrows furrow. "We're already late! Look at the time!"

You all look at the clock, its 8.00am "What's the prob-OMG!!!" you stand up "We're gonna be late for school".

Kai shurgs, she doesn't go to your school. Luhan shoots up too and you both run to your rooms to get ready.

As you run out, you see Sehun picking up some cake and putting it in his pocket.