"Dinner"

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)
"You look beautiful!" He says smiling. You blush then look at him. He's standing tall in a smart black suit and skinny tie. His hair is straightened and he's wearing glasses that suit him really well. He looks...Handsome.. You realize. "You look good too!" You say without thinking and start blushing. He laughs "thank you" he says bowing his head. Your belly rumbles. "Uh oh!" He says "off to the car!!" He grabs your hand and skips like a child looking so happy. You find it amazing how he's dressed so grown up and smart, yet acts so innocent and childish. You smile.

You get in the limo. Omg a limo! You think, this is amazing! You realize Chanyeol is staring at you. "Thank you Chanyeol" you say bowing your head. 'It must've cost you a lot of money.." You say. "Don't worry about it" Chanyeol says smiling. He won't stop smiling! And its infectious!

You arrive at your destination soon, a glass, modern building with beautifully potted plants decorating the outside. The exterior design is so simple and modern, yet detailed enough to give the impression this is a very expensive place you eat. "Are you sure this place isn't too much?" You ask. "Its fine" he answers chuckling. You walk over to the massive queue for the restaurant but Chanyeol drags you straight into the restaurant as 2 security guards open the door for you.

You find a really nice spot and sit down. Although bright outside, the restaurant is dimly lit and gives the appearance of it being dark outside and.. Er.. Romantically lit inside. Bread sticks arrive at your table and you're amazed at how good they taste. You peek around looking through the kitchen windows for D.O. You remember he's at school.. Aww you think disappointedly. You and Chanyeol place your orders and nibble at the bread sticks. Your eyes wander around the restaurant and you see a familiar guy in a suit looking smart.. "Omg! Tao!" You say surprised! He looks like he's finished his meal so you head over there to say hi. "Be right back Chanyeol!" You say and skip over to Tao's. From the view of your seat you could only see Tao's face and that he was on a date with a mysterious blonde. You go over to greet him.>

You get over to the table and start smiling "Hey Tao!" You say "what's up?". He looks up startled. Oops, you remember, he's on a date! His date "ahem"s and you look at her. She's a strikingly beautiful woman with a face. Huh? You ask yourself. Is that President Kris?!

You politely bow and quickly walk over to your table feeling so awkward. Tao's on a date with the head teacher! You think confused. When you get to the table you can see that the food has arrived. "Hey, are you alright?" Chanyeol says at your awkward expression. Your eyes are twitching. "Yeah, fine..let's eat!" You say, voice weird. He take a bite of his food "Tao's over there on a date with President Kris! The head teacher!!" You blurt out. Chanyeol spits his food out. "What?! What Did you say?". Well, it was bad but it wasn't spit-out-your-food-bad you think. "They're over there now" you say pointing at the couple who are now getting up and getting ready to leave. "AISH" Chanyeol shouts. "Quickly! put your head down!!!" He says. He gets under the table. Wtf?! "Umm.. Okay" you put your head down with your arms over your head. At that moment Tao and President Kris walk past arm in arm. "Goodbye!" Waves Tao. President Kris' face doesn't change, Tao comes over and asks where your date is. "Ummm.." You start "he..." OW! Chanyeol hit your leg. "He..er went to go get more bread sticks" you say smiling. They seem to accept that and bow - except President Kris and leave. Chanyeol resurfaces looking flustered. "What?!" You ask "why didn't you say hi?!?! You demand. "Because" he starts "President Kris is my mother".