Face the concequences

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

He stops. He straightens out and looks at you. Without saying a word he then walks past you. You stare after his back, lost for words.

You walk back to school thinking about the beautiful dance he did, gliding gracefully through the air. Going back to school you encounter the three girls again. You can tell by the look on their faces they don't want to be best friends anymore. Suho is still crying, lay has his arm round his shoulder but you just decide to ignore it. "Do you have any idea what you've done?" Lay asks. "No" you answer. "How can you just bump into someone and be so rude when expected to say sorry! Then run off!" Lay shouts. "What are you talking about??" You ask. "CHANYEOL!" Suho suddenly screams! "My bias Chanyeol! How can you-" whatever he says next is incomprehensible due to the crying. "Who is Chanyeol?" You ask. They all look up. "Who is Chanyeol?! WHO IS CHANYEOL?!!" Suho screams.. What a fangirl. "That guy you bumped into! The gorgeous one! The heir to the biggest company in Korea! Our handsome Chanyeol sunbae!" Xuimin answers. "Who were the two guys next to him?" You ask. "D.O with the beautiful eyes and Sehun with the beautiful skin" is your reply. You remember the two guys. "Have you been living under a rock?! That's F4, well 3 of F4-" "okay bye, a headache was starting to develop from their voices so you walk away, towards the school.