The First Love Triangle

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

You follow the guys into the lounge shyly. When you get there they all seem to naturally go to their usual places. You don't know where to go and hang about awkwardly. Chanyeol must see this from your face because he pats the seat next him happily. He looks cute when he smiles and you feel a little bad as you'd rather sit on a bed of nails, but all eyes are on you and you reluctantly take a seat as far as the sofa possibly let's you.

As you sit down, you notice Baekhyun watching you with a look of.. Jealousy.. Whoops. Not what you want. Baekhyun then speaks up "So Channie.. What did you do at school without me?" He smiles at Chanyeol. "Well.." Chanyeol smiles starting to explain, then proceeds to talk about you and his little drama at school. Baekhyun's face seems to sink into a frown as Chanyeol gets more animated and enthusiastic about getting a potato in his face. You really can't bear to watch Baekhyun's handsome face get any sadder and attempt to divert the conversation. "So.. Baekhyun! I saw you in the forest today!" You say. But he doesn't listen, he doesn't even acknowledge your existence.. Well it looks like he's trying not to.

There is an awkward silence. Then suddenly Sehun's phone rings "And I was like baby, Baby, Baby nooooooo" you cringe at Justin Bieber. "Hello?" He answers "oh! Hello you! You're on your way there? Nonono! You know what? Meet me here *chanyeol's address*! It's only like a 10 minute walk! Okay, I'll see you soon then" he hangs up smiling. "Yoyoyoyo ma man! Wassap!?" D.O asks in a beautiful english accent. "I met a cute girl today, I asked her on a date and she said yes! We both like bubble tea and we're gonna go to this place" He smiles. "Yo ma man, don't break her heart you player!" D.O says,Sehun laughs and they fist pump. You sit there and think about what kind of guy makes a girl come and find him for a date. A few minutes later a maid knocks on the door and says there is a guest. "Bring them in" says Chanyeol.

The door opens and the girl Sehun is expecting comes in.. Wait - what the fudge.. LUHAN?!? "LUHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" You shout. "Uhh, you I'm on a date with Sehun" Luhan replies. You get a flashback of the conversation that took place a couple minutes ago "don't break her heart you player" echoes in your mind. You stand up and drag Luhan out the room "sorry everyone we're going home" you say. "No, I'm going on a date with Sehun!" Luhan says happily. Oh goodness. You've had enough with today "you know what, just go" you say. No point -blocking anyway. Sehun and Luhan leave looking happy.

You then realize the awkwardness you have to face back in the lounge and decide to go home. You go back into the lounge "I'm sorry everyone, I'm really tired, I think I'm gonna head home" Chanyeol pouts, D.O stares with cute wide eyes, but Baekhyun smiles. "Ahh, really? This early, well.. It is kinda late!!" he says smiling. "Really? But you haven't even been here long!" Chanyeol says frowning "can't you stay?!" Baekhyun gets up "Nonsense Chanyeol! If she wants to go, let her, don't worry, I'll see her at the door!" Baekhyun ushers you out of the room. As soon as you're out his smile disappears "Listen you! Channie is mine! Its Baekyeol not youyeol! Leave Channie alone!" And he opens the door, pushes you out and slams it hard.