Betrayal

Chanyeol before flowers (temporary hiatus)

..Random, you think. Random... Yet.. The most beautiful thing you've ever seen.. . You continue to stare. Someone needs to put this on youtube! you think. You quickly rustle to get your phone and accidentally lose balance in your crouch.. Then you tip over on your side into a pile of noisy, crunchy leaves. DAMN DAMN DAMN you think. "Who's there?" Baekhyun asks.

You decide to lay really still and when he loses interest crawl away. But he doesn't. He picks up a stick, sets it on fire, uses it as a light to look around for whatever made the noise. He walks over to you. WAEEEEEE you think. Suddenly there's a bright hot flame in your face. You scream.

He covers your mouth with his palm "Hey! Shutup! What are you doing here?!??" He asks. "Gethung muh cumeruh to fulm yuh" you explain, but it comes out muffled because of his hand. He takes it off "what did you say, sorry?". You're about to say it again, but then you realize how dodgy it sounds. "I was running away" you say instead. "From what?" He asks. "...Chanyeol" you reply. His eyes widen "why were you running away from Chanyeol?!" He asks. "He was annoying me abit.." You explain. "Don't you like him though?" Baekhyun asks. "NO?! Why do you people think this" you ask. Baekhyun looks so suprised. "So wait.. How come you're here? Do you have any idea how late it is?" You ask him. "I'm dancing" Baekhyun says like its the most normal thing in the world. "Why here?!" You ask. "Its quiet and I can concentrate.." He explains. Makes sense seeing as he was dancing in the forest near school before "....do you want to see?" he says smiling shyly. "Yes" you say smiling back. Excellent you think front row seats!.

He starts up the music -Satisfaction- and starts bopping up and down. You start hyperventilating, your Baekhyun feels!!! The whole thing is so beautiful you could cry. He probably sees this from your face because when he stops he beams at you. "That was amazing!" You say. "Thank you he says and comes to sit next to you. When he sits down your arms brush and you blush a bit. Woah you think lucky its dark! "So.." You say "...Baekhyun do you like Chanyeol?

"No.. I'm just.. Really protective over him.." Baehyun answers. "Huh?! But you said Baekyeol!" You say suprised. "Chanyeol is my best friend", he explains "its been this way for so many years.. Then suddenly, you come out of no-where and he starts talking about you non-stop.. I just got a bit jealous.." Baekhyun says. This makes you feel really bad.. "I'm sorry" you say. He looks at you "its fine" he says but your head is still bowed down. "Hey" Baekhyun says, "stop being like that, I said its fine"....."Hello? I said stop being sad, it ruins your cute face". Your head shoots up at that, you blush and do some derpy smile. You quickly tilt your head forward so your hair covers your expression. "....erm.. Do you want me to teach you my dance"

OMG you instantly stand up and shout "YES!!" And he chuckles. You both walk over to the light of the fire so you can see eachother. He walks over and quickly shows you a step. You struggle a bit, so he has to guide your arm with his. Then you hear a crunch.

You look up at the area illuminated around you. Then you see him. Staring at you and Baekhyun looking happy. Looking so hurt. Chanyeol.